Billionaire City

Topic locked
Billionaire City Apr 15, 2009
There are two new locales in our list of the top 10 billionaire cities: Chicago and São Paulo, Brazil, which tied for ninth place with Mumbai and Tokyo. Each of those cities has 10 billionaires in residence.

São Paulo is the only South American city in the top 10. Nearly 11 million people live in the teeming metropolis, including Joseph Safra, head of Banco Safra and Dorothea Steinbruch, who controls one of Brazil's largest steelmakers, Companhia Siderurgica Nacional.

The US has more cities in the top 10 than any other country: New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas and Los Angeles.

===========
Is forbes trying to say that Dubai or Abu Dhabi do not have even 10 billionaires ..... (Robbie G - Before you start getting all excited. I know that forbes does a seperate list for royalty, but Al Futtaim, Al Habtoor, etc should give enough weight).

worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 15, 2009
Why don't you write to the editor of Forbes?

Alot of these billionaires have listed companies which makes it easier for forbes to verify their assets....
Besides how do you know Al Futtaim, Al Habtoor are billionaires? They may be 100 millionaires........
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Billionaire City Apr 15, 2009
worldguy wrote:There are two new locales in our list of the top 10 billionaire cities: Chicago and São Paulo, Brazil, which tied for ninth place with Mumbai and Tokyo. Each of those cities has 10 billionaires in residence.

São Paulo is the only South American city in the top 10. Nearly 11 million people live in the teeming metropolis, including Joseph Safra, head of Banco Safra and Dorothea Steinbruch, who controls one of Brazil's largest steelmakers, Companhia Siderurgica Nacional.

The US has more cities in the top 10 than any other country: New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas and Los Angeles.

===========
Is forbes trying to say that Dubai or Abu Dhabi do not have even 10 billionaires ..... (Robbie G - Before you start getting all excited. I know that forbes does a seperate list for royalty, but Al Futtaim, Al Habtoor, etc should give enough weight).

Excited? I don't give a crap about this topic.

Nutcase :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Billionaire City Apr 17, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
worldguy wrote:There are two new locales in our list of the top 10 billionaire cities: Chicago and São Paulo, Brazil, which tied for ninth place with Mumbai and Tokyo. Each of those cities has 10 billionaires in residence.

===========

Just toooooooooooo funny RG
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 17, 2009
Pfft, they don't even mention me.

I've got one of these...

Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Apr 17, 2009
looool.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2009
A picture is worth a thousands words.............no make that a Billion!

lol Blogging is now the rage? I had to jump on the wagon and make one also.
My attempt here http://canuckbid.wordpress.com/

Of course I will be "tweeking" as time allows.

canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

sage & onion wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

===========

You can always laugh at other topics, sour Sage 8)

This wasn't worth a laugh. I'm showing teeth here...check how white they are :roll:
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

===========

You can always laugh at other topics, sour Sage 8)

This wasn't worth a laugh. I'm showing teeth here...check how white they are :roll:

And your point is?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 17, 2009
Enough said. Read better.
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat