Car Detailing Products

Topic locked
Car Detailing Products Nov 11, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I am a DIY type of guy and want to detail my car on my own. I have seen the Armor All products that are stocked by most stores here but I'm looking for serious detailing products like paint polish, sealant, waxes and rinseless car shampoos.

I'd appreciate very much if you guys can share details of any shops that you may know of who sells detailing products in Dubai / Sharjah / Abu Dhabi.

-thekinge

thekinge
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 14, 2008
I'd also like to know.. I love car detailing and i've got some swirl marks to remove on the car but need a minor abrasive polish to do so obviously.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 14, 2008
Can suggest the paint shop at Liberty Motors in Sharjah. They have a custom paint facility and will have access to Candy Apple and other custom paint brands. Alternately, check out Yellow Pages and ring one of the other dozen custom paint shops.

There used to be a custom shop next to the old 4X4 Motors warehouse in Garhoud, but all that has been closed down now so not sure where they moved to.

Have seen pinstriping and lining tape in the HSV shop opposite Lamcy Plaza.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 14, 2008
check this auto professional...

www.yellowhat.ae
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Nov 16, 2008
I do detailing myself also and using Meguiars products. You can use the quick detailing and the quick wax you will be satisfied. You can take the product from ACE in Sh Zayed. Both are cost at around 45 AED
MRTHIRD
Dubai Forum Guest

Professional Detailing Products Dec 17, 2008
Polimar, a trading company in Sharjah carries professional products suitable for your needs. You can reach them at 065334147.
junpv
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto