UK TV - BBC

Topic locked
UK TV - BBC Mar 03, 2008
To make a very long story short, I am the head administrator of International Alliance Privacy Services. We are members of numerous message boards all around the world, including the one we run. We have many expat clients, mainly those that once lived in the United Kingdom. Many of those people miss particular things about home. Many have asked for a solution to enable them to keep up with news from home. Other than watching online, there only alternative was a very expensive satellite dish. Many of them did not wish to invest in this costly service. So our clients came to us for a solution. The main product they asked for was a way to view the BBC online through a permanent solution.

Now before I go on, it is not my intention to spam this board. I wanted to put that in there before the mods or administrators of this board thought that was my only intention.

It took us several months to create a solution and test, and then re-test the solution to make sure it worked. We performed prolonged tests from 29 of the world's most populated countries. So what did we do? We created the ability to watch the BBC News, use the iPlayer, and every other service provided by the BBC. As most of you already know, the BBC website will automatically block any foreign ip address that comes from outside the United Kingdom. What we have done is set up several dedicated servers inside the city of London with unlimited bandwidth availability. These are dedicated servers on a high speed network. Once connected to any of these servers, you will receive your own dedicated United Kingdom ip address that can be used any where on the internet including the BBC website.

What does this mean? This means that you can watch the BBC in an unrestricted way for as long as you want, any time you so please. There are no restrictions on this service, and the servers are always available. Our complete rules and regulations, as well as an FAQ can be found at http://www.intl-alliance.com/bbc.html

We are always open to new suggestions as well. We are only trying to create a quality solution here to a problem many around the world have. We only have good intentions for this project and we hope it solves some of your home sickness. We understand that it feels good to remember a bit of home when you are abroad and we are trying to bring this to you. If you have any questions for us, please let us know. Thank you.

iastaff
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 03, 2008
cool
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 03, 2008
Looks like Spam to me
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Services in Dubai