JOBS-WALK-INS OR ONLINE ?

Topic locked
JOBS-WALK-INS OR ONLINE ? Aug 11, 2010
Hi there

I'd probably be visiting Dubai towards end of Aug and I'd been thinking of doing walk-ins for interviews. I've been in the airline and hotel industry for 20 odd years and I would like to work in Dubai. My friend said that doing walk-ins isn't a practice in Dubai. Is that true ? From what I hear, applying online at jobsites is a waste of time. So, what are my options then ? Also, I realise that it's still Ramadan. So, that ain't a very good idea, is it ? :?

-- Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:21 am --

fairmaiden wrote:Hi there

I'd probably be visiting Dubai towards end of Aug and I'd been thinking of doing walk-ins for interviews. I've been in the airline and hotel industry for 20 odd years and I would like to work in Dubai. My friend said that doing walk-ins isn't a practice in Dubai. Is that true ? From what I hear, applying online at jobsites is a waste of time. So, what are my options then ? Also, I realise that it's still Ramadan. So, that ain't a very good idea, is it ? :?

20 odd people have viewed my post but none have bothered to reply. So much for asking for help on this forum.

fairmaiden
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai