Structural AutoCAD Draughtsman

Topic locked
Structural AutoCAD Draughtsman Jun 28, 2005
Hi there. I am looking into the possibility of moving to Dubai, some time in the next 6 months or so. Therefore I need to find work, specifically using AutoCAD in any one of several fields, namely- Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, MEP, Telecommunications.

However, all the advertisements which I have seen in publications like Gulf News seem to only offer a relatively low level of pay - around half what I'm currently getting in the UK. Is this normal? I know that the cost of living is lower in Dubai, but I was under the impression that one could make quite a lot of money!

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

SiBannister
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 04, 2005
Wow - if everyone's this friendly in Dubai, maybe I'll look for work somewhere else!
SiBannister
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Structural AutoCAD Draughtsman Aug 17, 2005
SiBannister wrote:Hi there. I am looking into the possibility of moving to Dubai, some time in the next 6 months or so. Therefore I need to find work, specifically using AutoCAD in any one of several fields, namely- Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, MEP, Telecommunications.

However, all the advertisements which I have seen in publications like Gulf News seem to only offer a relatively low level of pay - around half what I'm currently getting in the UK. Is this normal? I know that the cost of living is lower in Dubai, but I was under the impression that one could make quite a lot of money!

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi

Do send me your resume ...

Rgds

Kamal
execsearch

Aug 18, 2005
execsearch, you are asking everyone to send you their resume...what's the deal? are you a recruiter? employer? what?
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted