An Experienced Software Test Engineer Looking For A Job

Topic locked
An experienced Software Test Engineer Looking for a job Oct 17, 2014
A result oriented individual with 2.8 years of experience in Software Testing.
I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication from MG University. I am having 2.8 years solid experience in Software Testing. I have excellent debugging skills, and believe strongly that testing goes beyond just executing a test protocol. One of my greatest strengths is my inquisitive nature. I am a strong team member, whether I am working under the direction of a superior or in a supervisory role. Along with that I have prepared User manuals for various applications for which I got appreciation from the Client side. I have the experience necessary to tackle troubleshooting of network issues. Report writing or Document preparation is not a problem for me, as I have superior communication skills and experience using a number of office applications useful for the generation of documents. As you can see, I am able to function in a wide range of capacities and never back away from any new challenges.
I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, +971527114377. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Email id: deepikaarun0407@gmail.com
Deepika P Kurup

deepikapkurup
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted