Sharjah Traffic Police Fines

Topic locked
Sharjah traffic police fines Feb 19, 2009
I got UAE driving license some 5 months before. Today while going to dubai from Sharjah. i got ticket because of violation of "Donot enter" where i took Uturn. Well it was my mistake and i got ticket and four black points like others many but in my case Police Office kept my license and asked me to come police station after paying fine (He mentioned it saying as my license was new). I am afraid; why did he take my license? Will he cancel it? and if there are different rules for new drivers? i.e less points for cancellation for newbies?

emranmalik
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 19, 2009
Yes.

When you commit a serious offence to the traffic rules like this, They cease the license for 3 months for new driver.
i'm kidding dude..have no idea.
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 19, 2009
Make yourself ready, for being brought towards the slaughterhouse... ;)

Your in for a rude awakening. They tend to like young boys in jail :D

gnif gnif gnif héhehe :3some:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 20, 2009
Just buy some cloth tape it can help someways.
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Sharjah traffic police fines Feb 20, 2009
Don't worry. I had such a case after an accident a year ago. You should go to Maroor (Central Station near Book round-about) pay fine and get license back. The only problem they need time to send the licence there. So you should wait at least 7 days...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 20, 2009
calypso wrote:oh boy these polices are really catching me regularly whenever, I do any wrong on road

Then you should behave yourself
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Red Chief wrote:Don't worry. I had such a case after an accident a year ago. You should go to Maroor (Central Station near Book round-about) pay fine and get license back. The only problem they need time to send the licence there. So you should wait at least 7 days...

yes red chief is correct... just visit the traffic dept in sharjah, pay the fine and get back your license...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

quatroporte wrote:
Red Chief wrote:Don't worry. I had such a case after an accident a year ago. You should go to Maroor (Central Station near Book round-about) pay fine and get license back. The only problem they need time to send the licence there. So you should wait at least 7 days...

yes red chief is correct... just visit the traffic dept in sharjah, pay the fine and get back your license...

Thanks a lot guys. it helped me lot to get relax
emranmalik
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 20, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Make yourself ready, for being brought towards the slaughterhouse... ;)

Your in for a rude awakening. They tend to like young boys in jail :D

gnif gnif gnif héhehe :3some:

Are you sure? :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat