Cars (AMAZING PRICES!)

Topic locked
Cars (AMAZING PRICES!) Mar 30, 2009
Hi everyone, this is Omar from Canada here. I can provide any car to anybody who is interested. I export cars from Canada and America to UAE for great prices. the prices on the cars I can provide are Much lower than any price you would pay in UAE. So, if you or anyone you know, wants any kind of car, please let me know by responding to this post. In Addition, if anyone is interested, you will be able to do the deal in full with my Father who lives in UAE.

Thank you,

OMAR

Omar.82
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 30, 2009
Okay Mr. Omar
2009 Mitsubishi Evo X GSR 5-speed New with shipping
What price can you quote me? I'm not a negotiator of prices so give me your price.
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 31, 2009
BS meter is going off the charts. Auto Tax laws in Canada are very high (as compared to the US), and a good deal higher than here. Not to mention they are NOT GULF SPEC.

Good luck. Don't forget the import taxes here in the UAE as well.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Mar 31, 2009
Hulahula wrote:Okay Mr. Omar
2009 Mitsubishi Evo X GSR 5-speed New with shipping
What price can you quote me? I'm not a negotiator of prices so give me your price.

Hi Sir, I unfortunately can't get my hands on a 2009 Evo right now, but I worked some numbers out on the 2008 Evo X GSR and here's what I came up with, The car would be almost new, with a few hundred km on it, including shipping, taxes, and customs documentations and fees would come to a total of $33,000 U.S dollars, or what is approximately 120,000 Dhs. which saves you approximately 20,000 Dhs. I hope this information helps, please write me back at omar.ali.1982(at)gmail if you are interested. thank you

OMAR
Omar.82
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 31, 2009
dresden wrote:BS meter is going off the charts. Auto Tax laws in Canada are very high (as compared to the US), and a good deal higher than here. Not to mention they are NOT GULF SPEC.

:wink:
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 20, 2009
dresden wrote:BS meter is going off the charts. Auto Tax laws in Canada are very high (as compared to the US), and a good deal higher than here. Not to mention they are NOT GULF SPEC.

WELL SIR, the prices that I am promising in this add do include all the expenses and fees that will apply. even still, the prices will be less expensive than what people normally pay over in UAE. I have been in this business for a while now, and every customer I've had has been very happy with the prices and the service. so let me worry about my business, and I welcome feedback from customers only! thank you
Omar.82
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 20, 2009
Mr. Omar, do you have a website? Dubaiforums is not a site for business transactions. And if you're legit you will have a website or information page with your business license and/or accredits.
Ordering a car to be imported using only emails is like falling for a nigerian email scam, so if you really want to hook an interested buy like myself, you have to provide more information than just your email in your original sales pitch.
If you can find a 1991-1997 Toyota Mr2 Turbo 5-speed manual, i'd like to discuss this further with you. But please note some more information about your practice, and if you even mention Western Union or advance fees, you're gonna get scorned by every person reading this board.
Best of luck
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 20, 2009
Ok Oman,
You win. However, I'll be pleasantly suprised if you can get gulf spec cars into Dubai for a cheaper price than they are available here.

I'd too would LOVE to see what price you can offer on the MR2 Turbo manual posted by Hulahula.
Mind you... it has to be gulf spec!
dresden
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto