Room To Rent

Topic locked
Room to Rent Aug 17, 2006
HI All

I know Arnie will move this but I wanted to post this here so the most people will see it.

From September I will have a lovely furnished double room to rent in Bur Dubai very close to Burjuman Mall. The room shares a bathroom and will have wireless internet acess.

Its a modern spacious apartment with a huge balcony and loads of light from big windows. The apartment has 3 bedrooms and a maids room; there is a shared pool and gym avaliable for all residents.

Rent is 3500 plus your share of the DEWA (1 month as a deposit and 1 moth in advance)

Room is avaliable for a laid back person who is happy to share and live as a group. I am not fussy about a girl or a guy but you must like animals and either be a non smoker or be prepared to smoke only on the balcony or away from the flat.

PM me if you are interested or know anyone else that is...

CG

Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 17, 2006
What does DEWA stand for :?
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 17, 2006
KeithL wrote:What does DEWA stand for :?

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 17, 2006
Thanks Ian ! :wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Hi Jul 08, 2007
Hello

I would be interested in the apartment, however, I wanted to know how much does the DEWA come to a month? I was given a thousand dirhams for housing, but I just can't seem to find a normal place to live such as yours in the given budget...

I am amazed....what happened....I visited dubai in '98 for the ISAF World sailing championships and this place wasn't that expensive then...or was it

Thanks

Regards,

Bobby Khan
Please email me as I ve joined so many forums and sites that I don't even know...so I might not log back on...
Thnx
a_b_khan@yahoo.com
abkhan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Hi Jul 08, 2007
abkhan wrote:I was given a thousand dirhams for housing

You won't get much in Dubai for that ... or Sharjah. Maybe Ruwais or Masafi.

Original post is almost a year old. It's probably rented and the moth has died.
Cargirl wrote:(1 month as a deposit and 1 moth in advance)

abkhan wrote:Please email me as I ve joined so many forums and sites that I don't even know...so I might not log back on...

You might not read this then. If you want email, register with a username like "hotbabe".
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 10, 2007
confirmed that place is gone :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai