1 Room For Rent, May And June, In JBR Apartment

Topic locked
1 room for rent, May and June, in JBR apartment Apr 07, 2009
Good size room available in Jumeriah Beach Residence, 3 bedroom apartment. It's right on the beach and has easy access to The Walk. The room is partly furnished with a bed and dresser, and has a large bathroom that is partly shared with one other roommate.

Your potential roommates are both female - so females only need apply - they are both vegetarian and non smokers. You don't have to be but no smoking in the apartment, nor the cooking of any meats.

To see our place and meet the roommates please contact Lina at 050 359 3464.

The room is 4000 dhs per month (very cheap for the area) and extras for bills are approx. 500 dhs a month. The apartment has wireless internet. There is a car available as well - for an extra 1000 dhs a month. A deposit of 2000 dhs is due up front.

linelefevre
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 07, 2009
Considering it's short term, I wouldn't be so picky about the whole meat thing!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 07, 2009
lol. yeah but vegetarians usually find the smell of burning flesh really offensive. My roommates are actually really open minded, hilarious, super caring girls - they (and myself included) just don't like the whole place stinking of fried chicken.

it's just a preference ;)
linelefevre
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 09, 2009
Chicken mmm...Fish...mmmmm
Ruskie
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 09, 2009
Stinking of fried chicken !....thats one of the most appealing scents know to man 8)

A bit over the top Veggies I would say ....
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 13, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Stinking of fried chicken !....thats one of the most appealing scents know to man 8)

A bit over the top Veggies I would say ....

Totally comply here...I wonder how its like, eating those grainwaffels all day long :lol:

Its one way to get weaker bones at age 45 :wink:
Without the calcium and proteins of meat they should be whopping vitamin pills all day long :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai