Thinkng About Working In Dubai

Topic locked
Thinkng about Working in Dubai Sep 17, 2012
Hi
I am currently living in India having post graduation in MCA & OCP certified with 2+years of IT experience as a Oracle developer.My Mom's brother & his son is there.I also wish to move there if i got a job.They told me that will arrange a visit visa for me come here then search the job.
My question is how i search a job there or How is IT market now in Dubai? Is it possible to get a job in IT with in 3-6 months??
I already applied to many companies and many Job portals bt i didnt get any response yet.So am totally confused about this.Advice from anyone is highly appreciated and it is very helpful to me.pls help me to take a good decision.

Thankyou

link2pravi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Thinkng About Working In Dubai Sep 18, 2012
sjeemahmed ,

Hi

thankyou for your valuable suggestion.can you suggest some good consultants in IT industry. i already send my cv to almost all consultants that i got from net.

Somebody know how is the IT industry there now(Oracle Developer)??

Thanks
link2pravi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Thinkng About Working In Dubai Sep 19, 2012
sjeemahmed ,

Thanks for your reply.
link2pravi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Thinkng About Working In Dubai Sep 20, 2012
I would say the IT market here is saturated! Employers can pick and choose who they want and pay peanuts because there are so many people working and searching for jobs in this sector. My advice to you would be to find a speciality.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Thinkng About Working In Dubai Sep 20, 2012
Chocoholic ,

Thanks for your reply, actually i didnt get you...what type of speciality you specify in your reply.am a OCP Certified with 2+Years of exp in this field.

In IT field, which country have more IT(Oracle Developer) opportunities.(Qatar or Dubai).

Thankyou
link2pravi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Thinkng About Working In Dubai Jan 23, 2013
Hi,

Refer to the resources i have mentioned herewith and should you need additional information, feel free to ask me.

How to get a job in Dubai
http://www.dubaicitybling.com/2012/12/getting-job-in-dubai.html

Careers and Jobs Fairs in UAE in 2013- which you should try and attend:
http://www.dubaicitybling.com/2012/12/dont-miss-career-fairs-in-uae-in-2013.html

Best,

Amarya
Amaryaaldosari
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Thinkng About Working In Dubai Mar 20, 2013
Hi, You can send sms or email to companies by using service from this company Marketingsmsuae[dot]com

Thanks

Lara
laraseo2010
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai