Hi There,

Topic locked
Hi There, Apr 08, 2009
I am new here writing from Scotland and thinking about moving to Dubai soon. Looking for some suggestions about how to get a job there?
Shall I start searching from UK or it is easier to get the job while i am there?
I would be keen on working in the finance industry/banking field or tourism...as I can speak Polish and English....what would you suggest me to do?what are my chances to get a job in Dubai?????

thanx in advance,

oh and one more thing, how to attach a picture to the profile??
cheers !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FreYA
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Hi There, Apr 08, 2009
FreYA wrote:I am new here writing from Scotland and thinking about moving to Dubai soon. Looking for some suggestions about how to get a job there?
Shall I start searching from UK or it is easier to get the job while i am there?
I would be keen on working in the finance industry/banking field or tourism...as I can speak Polish and English....what would you suggest me to do?what are my chances to get a job in Dubai?????

thanx in advance,

cheers !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/img]
FreYA
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 08, 2009
hello is anyone here??
FreYA
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 09, 2009
Probally no one wants another reject form over there to come and add to the situation here. We already have our fair share. Lemme guess you got canned recently ?

These forums are filling pretty quick from posts by people from Europe and America who all of a sudden have feel they have a lot to offer to dubai.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 22, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Probally no one wants another reject form over there to come and add to the situation here. We already have our fair share. Lemme guess you got canned recently ?

These forums are filling pretty quick from posts by people from Europe and America who all of a sudden have feel they have a lot to offer to dubai.

Lemme Guess.... You got canned lately.. huh..
Is that why you are pissed on Expats wannabe's??
Are you wetting your pants by the thought that Expats are gonna come in and crush your withering hopes to get a new job??
Do you wanna have your Diapees changed honey???

LMFAO
unniswaran
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 22, 2009
unniswaran wrote:
Lemme Guess.... You got canned lately.. huh..
Is that why you are pissed on Expats wannabe's??
Are you wetting your pants by the thought that Expats are gonna come in and crush your withering hopes to get a new job??
Do you wanna have your Diapees changed honey???

LMFAO

Whatever rocks your buddy
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Hi There, Apr 22, 2009
FreYA wrote:I am new here writing from Scotland and thinking about moving to Dubai soon. Looking for some suggestions about how to get a job there?

thanx in advance,

cheers !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Apply to recruitment agencies and/or job advertisements in newspapers and/or to companies you want to work at. Here's a whole lot more about working in Dubai.
2. Usually better if you're here - you can check out company in person, and they can check you out.
3. Polish English translator of financial reports for tourists :shock: ?
4. I think use the "img" tags - check the forum FAQ

Keep in mind that there's an economic downturn / crisis / disaster / bloodbath in Dubai too. Especially in the finance and tourism industry. Not sure about the translation sector.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Hi There, Jun 27, 2009

thanx in advance,

cheers !

What decision you took, UAE ecnomy is showing some positive signs after the oil fetch a price of $60+.But still i will advice you to wait few more months to come here to find a job. in the main time try applying in job portals and sending resumes across the companies.
good luck
Merlindxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2009
You want to move to Dubai now?
In the middle of a deflationary recession?
You must be rich.
Guardasil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai