Over Stay Due To New Visa Processing

Topic locked
Over Stay due to new visa processing Aug 18, 2014
I was working in one Business Company since 4 yrs in Abu Dhabi and recently some issue occur within the share holder and even our salary was in pending so i went to labor and Labor file case against company. After 7-8 month period finally labor gave me permission to cancel the previous contract and go for new job and even with the immigration i file case and they cancel my visa.Now the question is , after the cancellation of my visa i already completed my stay of 27 days in Abu Dhabi and i got job and offer letter too.And my new employer already started the visa processing work.Just my quires , Will i have any issues or fines if the visa processing take long time and if i crossed 30 days ???? What should i do ??? Will it affect me in my new job visa ???? Please suggest......

Kancho
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Over Stay Due To New Visa Processing Aug 19, 2014
There shouldn't be any issues and you can simply pay the fine when exiting the country and re-enter immediately on the new visa. But you must pay the fine otherwise you will be blacklisted. The fine is 20 or 30 dirhams per day, but I am not too sure about this amount and you should verify it. It comes to less than 1000 dirhams in a month. However, you should have a schedule in place regarding the maximum time you will overstay. Inform your employer that you have a ticket booked for X date and if your visa is not ready by then, you will exit the country anyway. He can send you the visa when it is ready. Do not overstay beyond this date, even if your employer says the visa will be ready in one or two days otherwise you may end up staying indefinitely and your fine will become too high for you to pay and that will only mean trouble for you.

--- Aug 19, 2014 ---

Note: the above is the fine when you overstay on employment / resident visa. However, if you overstay on visit visa, the fine is much higher.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

undefined Oct 04, 2015
Good day, Please I have the same issue with this guy and i have over stay 1 month and some days now, I cancelled from one company to another company but the new company is free zone company and the company management promise to pay all the overstay.

Please hope there is no police problem for me because of too much of overstay?
jayjay
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai