Nurse,radiology Technician Salary-Dubai

Topic locked
nurse,radiology technician salary-Dubai Jan 09, 2006
Hello.I am from Serbia and i am intersted to come to Dubai to work couple of years.I could work on position of nurse and position of radiology technician in medicine so i am interested how much i can earn there with one of these jobs?
I read much about Dubai and i like it,I know that apartments are very expensive but i heard that if i go with some agency that they will provide me apartment.Than i could probably spare some money from my salary.But i dont know how big salaries are in medicine.Help me please

delija_sever031
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 10, 2006
anyone who knows???
delija_sever031
Dubai Expat Wannabe

holiday break Jan 11, 2006
the 10, 11 and 12 are religious holidays (eid), most businesses are closed. friday everything is closed ... because its the equivalent of sunday.
don't expect much traffic on this site until saturday when most people are back at work.

i suggest that you read some of the other postings on this site in relation to accomodation, i seem to remember a few in the employment section relating to jobs in the medical field. my advice is don't use and agent unless you have exhausted all other options! they are expensive and likily to rip you off.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Oct 06, 2008
good luck for you
Vague Man
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai