Job Market In Dubai

Topic locked
Job Market in Dubai Jan 11, 2009
hi everybody,

Hopefully, my ACCA will finish this time, I'm just waiting for the results. For the time being i am working in an Local Accounting Firm, which deals with tax and other stuff.

I had a dream of going to Dubai for job, before i went to London for further studies. I was planing to leave for Dubai soon after exams but then i planned to stay here for an another year so that i can get the experience and it might further help me in getting a job as compared to going to Dubai when you only have qualifications and Degrees.

I want to inquire that what will the options and market condition if i personally come to Dubai and apply by December 2009. By that time i will be having full one year experience.

A few friends of mine applied for Jobs over the internet but they never received any reply. So thats why i am planning to go their in person.

And can anyone help me with the pay packages people getting, with qualifications and one year experience.

Many Thanks
Fahad Javaid

feastomzy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Job Market in Dubai Jan 11, 2009
feastomzy wrote:hi everybody,

Hopefully, my ACCA will finish this time, I'm just waiting for the results. For the time being i am working in an Local Accounting Firm, which deals with tax and other stuff.

I had a dream of going to Dubai for job, before i went to London for further studies. I was planing to leave for Dubai soon after exams but then i planned to stay here for an another year so that i can get the experience and it might further help me in getting a job as compared to going to Dubai when you only have qualifications and Degrees.

I want to inquire that what will the options and market condition if i personally come to Dubai and apply by December 2009. By that time i will be having full one year experience.

A few friends of mine applied for Jobs over the internet but they never received any reply. So thats why i am planning to go their in person.

And can anyone help me with the pay packages people getting, with qualifications and one year experience.

Many Thanks
Fahad Javaid

Go and check the Search function in the Forum first, you may find all the information you need there or in the sticky at the top of the post page.

After that, see if there are any questions you still need answering.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 20, 2009
There are many other ways of getting a feel of things, than actually coming to Dubai. But of course nothing beats being here in person. Goodluck! :)
shanksinha
Dubai Forum User

Jan 27, 2009
Dubai is awesome and good luck
chicco1983
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai