Illegal Visit Visa

Topic locked
Illegal Visit Visa Jun 22, 2009
need urgent help !!!
I was working for a DIC company for last 2 years; I resigned from the company in february 2009 with 3 months notice as I had an offer from another DIC company. The company officially cancelled my visas and sent me home on may 2009. When the new company wanted to issue a visit visa for me in June 2009, it was found that the earlier company had issued a 90 days visit visa in my name after I left the country. Now the new company cannot issue any visa for me.... and I am stuck here. How can I get this illegal visit visa cancelled as the issuing company is declining to cancel it and thus restraint me from coming to Dubai ?

pathnavigator
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 22, 2009
It's not an illegal visit visa, your previous company just played dirty. Probably it is a visa issued online and you can avail it on arrival as your previous company cannot bar you entering the country on this visa. Once you enter, you'll have two options; either exit the same day or next and send the copy of exit stamp page of your passport to your new sponsor or stay in the country while your new sponsor issues an employment visa and transfer your status from visit to employment (considering your previous contract do not have any clause baring you to join a competitor for a specific time after resigning).
That's what I can think of a solution but again check with your new employer.
janathar
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 22, 2009
Thanks!
I have the Visa no.; where do I get the visa copy online as it is required to get the boarding pass at the airport in India.
pathnavigator
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai