Undefined

Topic locked
Employment Visa stamping Jul 31, 2014
Hi,

I was entered in UAE through my visit visa of 60 days. My purpose for visiting is to get the job and settle down in UAE with my family. And after 30 days I got the job.
And I worked for that employer around 28 days on my visit visa. And then I back to my home country. Through my exit stamp my employer enrolled an employment visa and send me the
soft copy of visa through email.

Then I was entered in UAE with employment visa. After 20 days my employer told me that we can not afford you so better you will find another job!He told me that we have to stamp your passport within 60 days. So I am not going to stamp your passport because if I will terminate you after stamping then you will get ban of 6 months from labour department due to visa cancellation. So my passport is not stamped yet. And again I am searching for job in UAE. And I didn't receive a single penny from my employer! And he also told me that we already put visa money on you (around 5K-9K AED for 2 years!) I want to know that my employer is right that he put money on my visa ?
I mean he is not going to stamp my passport! So please guide me what I have to do in this situation. Any suggestions highly appreciated. : :D

dreamerhp
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 11, 2016
how are you now? we have the same situation.

--- May 11, 2016 ---

lifegoeson
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai