Employment Query - Dubai

Topic locked
Employment query - dubai Sep 27, 2009
Dear Friends,

Kindly throw some light on the following:

I have got an appointment order stating the basic salary as 3000 AED, food allowance as 2000 AED, House Rent allowance as 2000 AED and City compensatory Allowance as 1000.

During Interview he has promised Branch Manager - Dubai, but now termed the designation as Lead Auditor-MSC Services.

During Interview the employer promised me that he will give Medical Insurance, but he has not included in the Appointment letter saying it is mandatory and neednot be given in writing.

Annual leave as per UAE Law, but will provide economy Air Ticket to Chennai once in Two Years (after completion of two years).

An Employment contract shall be provided as per the UAE Regulations.

You shall be giving undertaking for 3 years in the event if you severe the contract prior to 3 years, you have to reimburse to the company an amount equivalent spent sponsoring & Processing your visa and Training expenses.

Working Hours : Saturday 9.00 – 6.00 PM; Thursday 9.00 – 2.00 PM.

If you leave the company, you shall not join with the company, which does the similar type of business for the period of six months.

He has promised me that he will get accomodation for 1200 AED/Month and told me the cost of food/month either in Saravana Bhavan or Sangeetha will not be more than 800 AED/Month.

Kindly let me know the impacts on my career due to the above. If it is adverse in that case

A friend of who is working in another company says, I must atleast get 30,000 AED / Month for my experience.Is it possible for me to come to Dubai and search for a job and what are the possibilities? I am a South Indian having B.Tech in Production engineering, certified Lead Auditor in QMS&EMS, SAP QM Consultant, having 32 years experience in Quality with experience in ISO Audits (worked in a MoodyICL, a Certification Body as Branch Manager).

Thank you in Advance.

ven1959
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 22, 2009
Hi friends,

I am Hameed from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India looking out for a job of Data Entry Operator/ Admin Assistant/ Admin Clerk/Computer Operator/Sr. Help Desk Operator. Please reply me at the earliest regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Hameed
mham07
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2009
well thats true
atifsajjad
Dubai Forum User

Re: Employment Query - Dubai May 11, 2013
yes it is less, try to come dubai and than search for the job.
Judij
BANNED

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai