To Earn 30-35k/month: Husband + Wife Together

Topic locked
To Earn 30-35k/month: Husband + Wife together Jul 13, 2012
Hello All...

Me and my wife are planning to move to Dubai for work.

Our target is to earn 30-35k per month together. I would like to know if that is easy to get.

I'm a marketing/business development professional with 8 yrs exp and my wife is an operations/system admin professional with 7yrs exp.

Your valuable feedback & advice would be greatly appreciated...

Looking forward to your replies

Thanks!

shivakneo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: To Earn 30-35k/month: Husband + Wife Together Jul 19, 2012
Hello,

I hope you are well. I work for a herbal nutrition company and I am looking to expand my team in Dubai. Although I work from the UK I am going over to Dubai in the near future to start expansion. This is a self employed vacancy and is really an opportunity not to be missed.

You can begin your work from India as this is a global company and they also have offices in India. The basic description of the role is marketing and selling company products. Full training is provided.

If you would like further information regarding this opportunity please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Kay
Khaly
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: To Earn 30-35k/month: Husband + Wife Together Jul 20, 2012
shivakneo , I think you have the potential to earn a lot more than your wife, but marketing etc roles require horrendously long hours. Women typically earn less than their male counterparts, plus sadly the UAE still also pays wages based on nationality as well. You really have to look around and see what's out there.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: To Earn 30-35k/month: Husband + Wife Together Jul 22, 2012
Dear Chocoholic ,

Thanks for your response. It's heartening to hear about the good prospects available in Dubai.. I'd be grateful if you could throw some light in to the directions in which I should proceed that would fetch me good contacts in Dubai..

I've started the search on my own but it would be great to have your help in the process.

Thanks!

Shiva
shivakneo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: To Earn 30-35k/month: Husband + Wife Together Aug 12, 2012
HI shivakneo ,

U can do this in India also, home based business .

--- Aug 21, 2012 ---

hI, shivakneo ,

PLEASE CONTACT ME WHEN U R IN DUBAI.

--- Aug 21, 2012 ---

HI Khaly ,

PLEASE SEND ME MORE DETAILS AND WHEN CAN WE MEET IN DUBAI.
prasu77
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: To Earn 30-35k/month: Husband + Wife Together Jan 23, 2013
ITs true, you get paid according to your DNA in Dubai. Anything above 20k per month ( together) would help you live more than a luxirous life in Dubai.

Refer to the resources i have mentioned herewith and should you need additional information, feel free to ask me.

Salary Package and Components - Nationality wise

http://www.dubaicitybling.com/2012/12/dubaisalarypackages.html

Cost of Living in Dubai

http://www.dubaicitybling.com/2012/12/costoflivingindubai.html

Best,
Amarya
Amaryaaldosari
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai