Construction/Engineering Salaries

Topic locked
Construction/Engineering Salaries Dec 09, 2008
Hi All

I am currently trying to submit a forecast for the coming year which involves salaries in Dubai of all Construction & Engineering professionals. I have looked at the Salary Survey websites however there are large gaps in salary from one site to another! I am working off basic salaries and not overall packages.

I am not in Dubai as of yet, hence it is difficult to assess the market and salaries on offer. If anyone has any idea the salary for Engineering personnel or Construction managers at any level, it would be greatly appreciated - I can piece the info. together from the figures I get!!!

Thanks a mil.
K

mizzyk
Dubai Forum User

Dec 09, 2008
Hi. I have been recently being offered a salary of AED 18000 inclusive of all i.e. house rent, car, phone, etc . But unforutnately after i received my employment visa and just before flying to dubai the company now wants to renegotiate my salary (due to the recession in the market they said).
The position offered to me is planning engineer (civil) . I have previous exp of 4 yrs in gulf.

Hope this may help you in some way.
asha12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 10, 2008
hi i am coming to dubai as commercial manager salery 46500 per month all in package 18000 seems very light
bruce1963
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 11, 2008
Hi asha and bruce thanks for the info, just like my research suggests, it depends on the person being employed, the company and their benchmark system... thanks for the info.
mizzyk
Dubai Forum User

i still need to know more Jan 16, 2009
mizzyk wrote:Hi asha and bruce thanks for the info, just like my research suggests, it depends on the person being employed, the company and their benchmark system... thanks for the info.

I still need to know more about the packages here.
Bricks
Dubai Forum User

Re: i still need to know more Jan 24, 2009
Dubai salary package includes everything ... i.e. salary, ur own house rent, (which is app. AEd 6000 for 1Br flat a middle class flat) , ur own vehicle (AED 20000 for normal second hand car), fuel (AED400) ur own insurance (depends from person to person), Food (App AED 1000 per person for a down trodeen restaurent).
asha12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 13, 2009
I would be completing my Bsc in Construction management From UK. What are job Prospects for me in Dubai.what would be my Salary if i start as a fresher. is it advisable to do masters and then come there.
gau_dude
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai