Company Is Not Paying My Full Final Settlement.

Topic locked
Company is not paying my full final settlement. Mar 03, 2009
I started working at this company on 1st September as HR Assistant. On Wednesday 25th Feb I found out that they want to terminate me the next day. So I told them I know you are gonna lay me off tomo so I will not come and later someday I will come to sign my papers. Later that night I realized I made a mistake and I called head of HR and I told her that I wanted to come and sign the letters tomo but since I am very sick I can not come. I didnt go on Sundays which was 1st March either and I went yesterday. The dates on the letter I signed was 2nd March but it is written that the last day I have worked was 25th Feb. They are refusing to pay me for 1 month since I was 5 days far from end of my probation. There are 2 things! 1-I have sick certificate for for Sunday 1 march and 2nd march and they can not terminate anybody who is on sick leave. The second thing is that Since I have worked in HR and I have done so many final settlement calculations for people who they terminate before I know that they have paid so many of them 1 month even if they have been 15 days far from their end of probation. Do you think that I can go to court for this?do I have any chance to win? Then they will cancel my visa immediately?right? and they will not give me NOC ?

warrior 66
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 03, 2009
??
warrior 66
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai