Better To Move To Dubai And Then Search For A Job?

Topic locked
Better to move to Dubai and then search for a job? Nov 05, 2008
As the topic said, is it a lot better to move to Dubai and then start to search for a job? I have been living in Syria right now for the past two years, so its not that far away from UAE. Or it doesn't matter for the employee as long I am located in Dubai?

Simonee
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Better to move to Dubai and then search for a job? Nov 05, 2008
Simonee wrote:As the topic said, is it a lot better to move to Dubai and then start to search for a job? I have been living in Syria right now for the past two years, so its not that far away from UAE. Or it doesn't matter for the employee as long I am located in Dubai?

Far better to get the job as an expatriate outside the UAE, they pay better and they cover all your inbound expenses.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 28, 2008
me too have same sort of query..
m from Pakistan....
Please guide me ... what if I come to Dubai for a Job Search..

As such, I have been working as an HR Executive for last 2 years here in Pakistan and had previously completed my Masters in HRM..

a frnd advised me to go to duabi and search!
what you ( the Dubai resident) suggest?
Fahadshaikh
Dubai Forum Guest

help or advice Nov 28, 2008
Hi there! I am asking for help or advice. I would like to find a job in Dubai. I know that I don’t have big experience in my profession only because I just finished my University (in this summer). But I do have experience in tourism. Last 6 months I was working in Turkey In Tez-tour company . I was a tour guide, helped a hotel guide and also had some transfers. By my education my specialties: Business Economics and Management of an Enterprise. And now I’m searching for job as administration, secretary, tour guide, hotel guide, guest relation or economist and accountant without experience. If somebody can help me I will appreciate that. Also I am from Russia (Siberia). :D
svetlanka1985
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai