Are You Looking For Part-time/Full-time Jobs???

Topic locked
Are you looking for Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 17, 2012
Guys i just want to share you something different that can earn 870$ 5Days of work, im a full-time Purchase/Graphics in Lubricants company and im doing this online part-time for my addition income at first i dont believe because i the type of person that "What to see is to believe" but when i tried ooowh! i mean Wow amazing i earn as 870$ in just 5Days, guys! i just only want to share you this opportunity just take a look -------> http://www.MakingExtraMoneyOnline.info

webwhisker
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Are You Looking For Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 19, 2012
looks like another scam/spam
casper021
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Are you looking for Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 19, 2012
Sir/Mam im willing to meet people and show you what is real scam/spam i will put my name on it and provide my Identification here in Dubai UAE anytime you can call police and pick me up.

--- Mar 19, 2012 ---

People you so on my website a real people i mean professinal people that we don't make money to scam people, you can talk to them personally with them we are not copy paste picture and video just to show that a lot of people are make money online. WE ARE NOT 100% SCAM/FRAUD and i can proved it together with all people on this business :D
webwhisker
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Are You Looking For Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 20, 2012
your website does not work wery well, also most of this things are scam or multi level marketing, which by the way is illigal in uae,
casper021
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Are you looking for Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 20, 2012
Which site is not working http://www.MakingExtraMoneyOnline.info?

as i told you sir/madam some company are scam because of the system they are running, before you join any MLM study there system how you earn i agree that there's a lot of company running just to scam people. And also a lot of people get rich on MLM and a lot of people also did no get rich because they dont know how to run the business. thats why most of people saying its scam because they didn't earn any single money. Piramiding is real scam, not MLM networking.
webwhisker
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Are You Looking For Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 21, 2012
so it's MLM. it's not a scam
tireboy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Are you looking for Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 21, 2012
MLM is not scam, I've 5 years in this kind of industry i using it for my part-time online and it helps me a lot.
webwhisker
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Are You Looking For Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 21, 2012
if you been in the industry for 5 years than you should know that $870 in 5 days (as you mentioned in a first post) is nothing, people with 6 month experience in mlm do more. I can tell you from personal experience that people who make money from thous systems are the once who create them, and the rest make virtually nothing. I know it coz i have created a number of thous systems over the past 12 years and I know exactly who makes what in this programs.
casper021
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Are you looking for Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 21, 2012
Sir, have your already check my website i've mention on my site that im newly join in the program and i 5 days of joining i've earn in 5 days $870, regarding on my pass five year in industry of MLM i've join a lot of company not only one. ok sir :)
webwhisker
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Are You Looking For Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 22, 2012
yes i did looked at your website and it is still broken (screen shot attached), and it still looks like scam
Attachments
Capture.jpg
casper021
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Are you looking for Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 22, 2012
What browser your using i think your using Internet Explorer try to open in Firefox or Google Chrome, Sir its doesn't means its scam. just visit this link to show you the people who's inside [url]supremewealthalliance@groups.facebook.com[/url] Thank and im looking forward to be you partners :)
webwhisker
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Are You Looking For Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 25, 2012
there is no way I am going to sign up to this, nearly 40% of people using IE so your websites needs to work
casper021
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Are you looking for Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Mar 25, 2012
no problem your not a big loss for me a lot of people knows about me you can check here http://www.facebook.com/groups/supremewealthalliance/182501501867032 ok thanks for your time!
webwhisker
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Are You Looking For Part-time/Full-time Jobs??? Aug 21, 2012
NICE DISCSSIONS, GIVE MORE DETAILS. IS IT WORKING WELL.
prasu77
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai