Absconding Inquiry

Topic locked
undefined Aug 04, 2015
Hi,
Good evening everyone. I am seeking for help about the problem of my friend. He worked as a Landscaping engineer in one of the company here in dubai for almost 2years.The problem started when his father died in he really need to go home. His company did'nt give his salary leave they told he can get it when he come back. But still they dont give it..in no salary or 3 months. My friend complaint toLabour about his problem until his employer does'nt want to settle his due..Until the case goes up to Dubai Court my friend won the case and got the settlement last June 2015. My friend went to immigration to ask about his cancelation and he found out tht he has another case Absconding case..My question is while he has another case while he has labour case? What can we do to remove his absconding case? Please help my friend.

jansky
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 05, 2015
i would like to ask is there a way or possibilities that a lifetime ban can be uplift or removed? the reason of the lifetime ban is absconding case filed against him. please advise
loveko
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Inquiry Aug 16, 2015
Does anyone knows what could be the consequences for an absconding case? I have my ticket already. I went to my embassy and they told me that I only have an absconding case and i am not overstay yet. I don't know the procedure in the immigration. Please i need to know the step on how i gonna go back to my home country. Thank you
mhadz101
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Inquiry Sep 05, 2015
lovely01 ,hi I want to know what happen to ur case now?how u settle it,how much fines that u pay in all? Did ur absconding removed? Bec. my husband facing same sit.u have now
An95
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Sep 06, 2015
lovely01 ,hi ,am in exact same situation now,could you guide me what you have done ,is it possible for the employer to put absconding after cancel the visa ,now am applying my new visa,when I ask my ex employer for my passport he said its in immigration and they put absconding ,can you guide me in this
Muhad
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 20, 2015
hi how if i want to surrender in imigration possibility i can come back here again in uae because my employer complain me that i took her passport so wht i do her passport thats y he complain in police now i hve case in imigration for abscnding from now on i dont know my status thats y i want to go back home plz give me advise if i can come back here in uae thanks
jhenbernardo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Inquiry Oct 20, 2015
How can I removed absconding on my dubai visa

--- Oct 20, 2015 ---

How can I removed absconding on my dubai visa

--- Oct 20, 2015 ---

Please help me

--- Oct 20, 2015 ---

mhadz101 ,same situation
Andie
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Inquiry Jan 11, 2016
hi i just want ask how can i check the person if we have case in UAE.

I friend run away to employer since 5years almost... he or she want to know that he have case in UAE OR NOT.
bainoronomar
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Absconding Inquiry Feb 15, 2016
what is the next step for a person received absconding case file by the employer? what he / she can do if received absconding case?
Mackiejj
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai