Second Hand Cars

Topic locked
Second hand cars Feb 28, 2008
I am interesting in buying second hand cars in Dubai and countries around. Are second hand cars there cheaper than in Europe/Germany, France etc. I am mainly interesting in Eurpean cars younger<2001.

ahmet
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Second Hand Cars Sep 18, 2010
Hello,If you want to cooperate i am a dealer in Eastern Europe and we can do lots of good trades.
I have just sold an Lexus 400h Full Option 2006 at 40000km (like new condition) and when i say new it was perfect!price i sold it for here in europe 23000 Euros.
I curently have two more cars a Toyota Prius 2006 (very low miles) and an Jeep Liberty CRD 4x4(also low miles) they are both in like new condition.
If you wand anything else we have a lot of other Car brands here in europe if you are interested...and you can make an order and we search for it.Let us know what you are looking for...
We are looking for a great cooperation...
Seriosity

Regards
Costache Marius
Lafayette Impact SRL
Bucharest,Romania
steaua581
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Second Hand Cars Sep 26, 2013
hi ahmet , you can buy second hand car but you should be very carefull .. you ca buy from authorised and register dealers ..there are lot of used car dealers in chennai ,india..
rightcar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Second Hand Cars Nov 22, 2013
Before buying second hand cars don't forget to identify the faults with them. You can start negotiating from the faults you identify and get your car in your expected price. www.8keyz.com is a used car dealer in UAE. They will help you to buy used cars in Dubai and UAE.
8Keyz
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Will Buy in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Will Buy in Dubai