Buy Video Games Online In UAE

Topic locked
Buy Video Games Online in UAE Apr 19, 2015
Hi Guys,
www.videogames.ae guarantees best prices and fastest delivery for Video Games, Consoles & Accessories in Dubai. PS3, PS4, X 360, XONE, PC, Wii U, 3DS and more. Hardware and Software.

***REASONS TO SHOP FROM VIDEOGAMES***

1) Save upto 40% on Video Games, Consoles and Accessories
2) Lowest prices in UAE guaranteed
3) Exclusive Bundles (Create Your Own Bundle)
4) Buy an item and get power up points (PUP)
5) Refer a friend and get more discount
6) Cash/Credit Card on delivery available (Dubai & Sharjah)
7) Same day delivery (Free in Dubai & Sharjah, If order is placed before 12:00 PM)

videogamesae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Buy Video Games Online In UAE May 02, 2015
For steam Pc Gamers in dubai/or moving to dubai.. you can download steam for desktop and Pc/Mac

http://store.steampowered.com/about/if u dont have it on your computer

Hey Gamers, My name is caleb, am 20yrs old and living in dubai and am a Professional hardcore gamer but ma peeps call me callyswags this post is most especially for d PC gamers all across Dxb,sharjah and ajman .Anyone who has been sweating too long for any desired game on steam and its paid....leave that to me i'll handle it all you need to do is send me your Id name on steam and i'll purchase d game and send it to your account on a 30% off discount ....

for example:

if you want Gta V and Nba 2k 15 and you really need it urgently....since they re both $59.99 each on steam as we all know it ..the total price will be $119.98 which is about dhs431.928 if u convert it via 1$>>>dhs3.6 which is d normal conversion rate though i dont want to use dhs3.6731 so dhs3.6. Thats what you will b paying on steam and you and I know that will be too much but when i substract my 30% discount off it will be minus $35.994 and i'll be getting $83.986 which is 70% of the $119.98 and that is dhs302.34 but i'll take dh300 from your hands which is very economical for both games and also for yourself but if u want a game which is d same amount $59.99 you can gimme dhs150 ..No need to pay steam and waste too much money on credit cards or got to malls and buy games ...its all bullshit and too expensive....

and 2 clear things out i have over $5000 on my steam business account and am still adding funds bcoz request re too much but dats not your problem its mine and its valid so dont ask jst enjoy ur game..i'll send u any game u want on steam that is paid as a gift....My steam Id: "james14611" its not my real steam account its just my business account so only 7 games there (gta v,Nba 2k 15,blackops3 i already preordered it,fsx steam edition and some other ones.....and this is no scam or fraud it is real original and working..

___________________NOTE:_________________________________

Even if steam has a discount on a game that was above 50$ i'll add mine for you which is still 30% and thats too freaking good and all my own discount on games starts from $9.99 which is Dhs36 and above but will be discounted ....any game below $5 and u want it for free you have do at least 10 transaction with me all above 10$ and you will get it..... and for games from 5$ till 9$ you must make make an order above 2 before i can make a purchase for you.Pls spread d word to PC gamers all across dubai,sharjah and ajman.if u re a frequent buyer i'll save your details and put you in my inner circle ....and pls negotiate with me reasonably cos i too will be paying steam...thanks for understanding...

Payment method>>>

Cash in hand in dhs and with change coz i wont bring any and

location>>> any metro station in dubai.....or u can call me we will arrange a place.... for those in sharjah and ajman meet me at lulu entrance Al nahda near Al nahda park and we will discuss ....

and pls refer to your freinds too thanks..........................

and dont forget d bonus buy 10 games above $9.99 and get any game below $5 and all on 30% discount..............

My Credentials>>>>>

facebook

https://www.facebook.com/caleb.obasih

skype..best for calling......(caleb.obasih)

BBM...29C0075A

my number..you can call for any clarifications no whatsapp

Email...donovanjames2015@hotmail.com

I study at the American college of Dubai( http://www.acd.ac.ae/ ) in Al Garhoud opp al futtiam motors next to thuraya private school.........so dont think am running with your money...

i'll be goin to schools later on in summer to give info more about dis bonanza ...stay safe,stay tuned,keep gaming and God bless...........For steam Pc Gamers in dubai/or moving to dubai.. you can download steam for desktop and Pc/Mac
gfyvytvtvv
callyswags
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Buy Video Games Online In UAE May 02, 2015
For steam Pc Gamers in dubai/or moving to dubai.. you can download steam for desktop and Pc/Mac

http://store.steampowered.com/about/if u dont have it on your computer

Hey Gamers, My name is caleb, am 20yrs old and living in dubai and am a Professional hardcore gamer but ma peeps call me callyswags this post is most especially for d PC gamers all across Dxb,sharjah and ajman .Anyone who has been sweating too long for any desired game on steam and its paid....leave that to me i'll handle it all you need to do is send me your Id name on steam and i'll purchase d game and send it to your account on a 30% off discount ....

for example:

if you want Gta V and Nba 2k 15 and you really need it urgently....since they re both $59.99 each on steam as we all know it ..the total price will be $119.98 which is about dhs431.928 if u convert it via 1$>>>dhs3.6 which is d normal conversion rate though i dont want to use dhs3.6731 so dhs3.6. Thats what you will b paying on steam and you and I know that will be too much but when i substract my 30% discount off it will be minus $35.994 and i'll be getting $83.986 which is 70% of the $119.98 and that is dhs302.34 but i'll take dh300 from your hands which is very economical for both games and also for yourself but if u want a game which is d same amount $59.99 you can gimme dhs150 ..No need to pay steam and waste too much money on credit cards or got to malls and buy games ...its all bullshit and too expensive....

and 2 clear things out i have over $5000 on my steam business account and am still adding funds bcoz request re too much but dats not your problem its mine and its valid so dont ask jst enjoy ur game..i'll send u any game u want on steam that is paid as a gift....My steam Id: "james14611" its not my real steam account its just my business account so only 7 games there (gta v,Nba 2k 15,blackops3 i already preordered it,fsx steam edition and some other ones.....and this is no scam or fraud it is real original and working..

___________________NOTE:_________________________________

Even if steam has a discount on a game that was above 50$ i'll add mine for you which is still 30% and thats too freaking good and all my own discount on games starts from $9.99 which is Dhs36 and above but will be discounted ....any game below $5 and u want it for free you have do at least 10 transaction with me all above 10$ and you will get it..... and for games from 5$ till 9$ you must make make an order above 2 before i can make a purchase for you.Pls spread d word to PC gamers all across dubai,sharjah and ajman.if u re a frequent buyer i'll save your details and put you in my inner circle ....and pls negotiate with me reasonably cos i too will be paying steam...thanks for understanding...

Payment method>>>

Cash in hand in dhs and with change coz i wont bring any and

location>>> any metro station in dubai.....or u can call me we will arrange a place.... for those in sharjah and ajman meet me at lulu entrance Al nahda near Al nahda park and we will discuss ....

and pls refer to your freinds too thanks..........................

and dont forget d bonus buy 10 games above $9.99 and get any game below $5 and all on 30% discount..............

My Credentials>>>>>

facebook

https://www.facebook.com/caleb.obasih

skype..best for calling......(caleb.obasih)

BBM...29C0075A

my number..you can call for any clarifications no whatsapp

Email...donovanjames2015@hotmail.com

I study at the American college of Dubai( http://www.acd.ac.ae/ ) in Al Garhoud opp al futtiam motors next to thuraya private school.........so dont think am running with your money...

i'll be goin to schools later on in summer to give info more about dis bonanza ...stay safe,stay tuned,keep gaming and God bless...........For steam Pc Gamers in dubai/or moving to dubai.. you can download steam for desktop and Pc/Mac
gfyvytvtvv
callyswags
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Buy Video Games Online In UAE May 05, 2015
@callyswags, videogames.ae is offering steam wallet for it's hardcore gamers. Now people all around the United Arab Emirates can buy online their desired games, consoles, accessories, wallet cards and much more from their home and can be beneficiary from videogames.ae's fastest delivery services (Free in Dubai & Sharjah).
videogamesae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Will Buy in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Will Buy in Dubai