TSA Allowed To Finger

Topic locked
TSA allowed to finger Nov 08, 2010
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/2010/11/new-thorough-pat-down-procedure-expands-nationwide.html

The new search technique used by the Transportation Security Administration allows airport security screeners to use their fingers and palms to feel and probe for hidden weapons and devices around sensitive body parts, such as the breast and groin areas.

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: TSA Allowed To Finger Nov 08, 2010
True but if You read the whole article You'll find
"The manual pat-down procedure will be used on passengers who refuse to be screened using the 317 new full-body image scanners deployed at 65 airports nationwide. The new technique may also be used on passengers who evoke suspicion when undergoing other traditional screening procedures, including walk-through metal detectors."
So if You acknowledge to use the body scanner You probably wont't be pat-downed.
lucaUae
Dubai Forums Member

Re: TSA Allowed To Finger Nov 08, 2010
Read today where Sikhs are up in arms because the TSA wants them to remove their turbans. Well I guess now there is no need to, the inspectors can just slide their fingers under the turban and roam around. *Gagging and stomach turning*

It makes sense to me seeing as how they want to know if I have something stashed away in my Victoria Secret, :wink: I want to know if he has something stashed away in the bedsheet wrapped around his head. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around