Recommended Bars By DF Member In Dubai.

Topic locked
Mar 16, 2007
concord wrote:
I've been warned that the food there is horrible. A good place to watch sports - loads of screens. With respect to the women and "business" I've heard different but...

i ate there last night for the first time had steak and kidney pie with mashed potato, the mash was the best i have tasted for a while and the pie was exellent big peices of meat lots of sauce and well presented wasnt the cheapest but overall exellent

i reccomend players lounge for a footie fest on saturdays normally 5 different games on

though for some reason they haven't shown the mighty TRANMERE ROVERS yet

tony

prenton01
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 19, 2007
The new Sports Bar at Al Manzil Hotel has become my new haunt - pretty new and they have all the good sports on.

Forget it's name, something weird though.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 08, 2007
I like the Apres @ MOE - at least for the music (good classic chillout/lounge... none of yer haouse & r'n'b sh*t), the atmosphere is good, wine isn't that expensive and snacks are okay. Get a table, share the wine, good stuff.

Why isn't anyone mentioning Qd's? Is it ut of fashion? Doesn't look like that. A table for two right atthe waterfront, sheesha, good shish tawook and mozarella sticks for snacking.

Buddha Bar is absolutely impressive but the crowd goe unfortunately too big and way too many hookers.

Cyclone??? Sweet Jeez - it's NOT a bar - rather a Zoo. But it's so sick you gotta see it some time.

Peace out
dubaimisfit
Dubai Forums Member

May 05, 2007
Bar Zar at Madinat Jumeirah. The terrace in 2nd floor is so COOL. Jazz music was awesome too.

Ratings: Excellent
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 05, 2007
1897 in Kempinski Mall of the Emirates is an awesome joint ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 20, 2007
The Blues Bar which is pretty allright. This thursday I went which was packed the music was really really good. I mean if youre really into nice Blues Music. This is located in Novotel

Then I went to the Launch of the Tube Club which is allright in Al Habtoor.

Then there is Chi which was The Lodge located in Al Nasr Leisure Land beside Cyclone which is also good.

Then theres also 360's which I havent been to but I heard its a nice place but dont know the exact location
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around