Holidays In Paris

Topic locked
Re: holidays in Paris May 08, 2013
Paris is an awesome plave to visit. Two times, I have been there.

nathanvaughan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Holidays In Paris May 12, 2013
I love paris because of the fashion. if i would like to see some fashion related stuff where should i go in paris.
Judij
BANNED

Re: Holidays In Paris May 29, 2013
davidofff , wow great blog
outdoor9213
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Holidays In Paris Aug 03, 2013
Hey,

How would Paris be for kids? I know there is Disneyland over there, but don't think I would want to spend all my time there :P

Any help would be appreciated! :)
TechieNerd
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Holidays In Paris Sep 04, 2013
Hey Techienerd, Paris is awsome i took my kids by rofor UK Dover they loved paris then we drove to Disney Land we were there for about three days, it was good rained alittle but didnt deter them from spending my money, i liked it they loved it food was kind of expensive hotel was brilliant... Circus (something it was called) really nice and plush, but will have to say that i would never take my kids there again because the french at the disney resort were racist and alos the staff at one of the restuarant i tought her a valid lesson... silly stroppy C$%.

other wise the experience was good paris is a must, it not go see Barcelona La ramble st excellent, but for kids Disney land for a day or two is nice even the adults can have a nice time.

Hope that helps a little

PS if you get stuck any were you can get a passport for you and your family from the TURD (A PILE OF SHITE) elioburi who assumes that they can make fake passports for any nationalitry,

i ask for an Isrealy passport they havnt got back to me yet.. haha

Good luck
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Holidays In Paris Mar 14, 2014
I will be there about a week. Im very exciting :P went there 10 years ago. It must be changed.
Diamondgirl020
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Holidays In Paris May 07, 2014
Wow! nice blog......
ramkeshplt
Dubai Forum User

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around