GMAT Course In Dubai,Abu Dhabi UAE

Topic locked
GMAT Course in Dubai,Abu dhabi UAE Oct 10, 2013
I knew about Gmat-zone they helped my friend Mr.Simar got GMAT-690 also got help on Admission help in to INSEAD.

He said they are good in services. May be you can Contact them on 050-87785859.
I am interested to study with in group. will add my friends in your group.

Call me on 04-3542929 for GMAT Study Group in Dubai

May be you try from These people :

gmat-zone is a training center in Dubai, but they conduct classes in INSEAD campus Abu dhabi and also in Hotel Cristal Any how, find out with them on 050-8778589, If you are interested to in GMAT- study group, join this group.
May be you can try some more details from gmat-zone or prep-zone

--- Oct 10, 2013 ---

GMAT-ZONE is Leading Test Prep Course Training provider For More details : 04-3542929

Prep-zone is Test prep for GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL,LNAT, UKCAT,LSAT, IELTS and English courses 050-8778589

English courses dot ae is for IELTS, TOEFL, SPoken English Courses 04-3542928

vinod1404
Dubai Forum User

Re: GMAT Course In Dubai,Abu Dhabi UAE Nov 22, 2013
Thanks for this. As a GMAT aspirant, one must regularly visit GMATClub or beatthegmat forum.
rajechP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: GMAT Course in Dubai,Abu dhabi UAE Nov 23, 2013
I have paid fee for prep courses twice in the past at 2 very advertised Institutes with Foreign branding and have been upset by the deliverance levels there..... The trainers just work in a limited sphere of 10-20 questions types and are stuck if we ask questions out of the available slides they have. I have wasted my fee twice.
I was against a wall and finally decided to give it another try and began searching again and after being convinced I Recently enrolled for a prep course for my upcoming GMAT exam and found the experience exceptional.
I am proud of my choice now and am looking forward to REALLY scoring a 700 plus.
The institute is-
OPTION Training Institute
Block 13 knowledge Village
Dubai
00971 1207626
The Director/Trainer is a gifted trainer and I have not seen anything like this before.
Try the place if you like to have a genuine experience.
SKumar
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: GMAT Course In Dubai,Abu Dhabi UAE Nov 25, 2013
That was bitter experience SKumar. My experience is that always remember that Official Guide is the bible for GMAT. Even best trainers can dispute over what is in the scope of GMAT and what not. OG is the judge. :-)
rajechP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: GMAT Course In Dubai,Abu Dhabi UAE Nov 25, 2013
I agree Raj but believe me the GMAT test requires a good trainer who can guide you with the preparation.
Anyway I am NOW very happy with my choice and have full faith in OPTION institute in KV DUBAI.
Believe me it is really really good.
One has to try it to believe it.
SKumar
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: GMAT Course In Dubai,Abu Dhabi UAE Nov 26, 2013
Great SKumar. Truly said, a trainer is indeed needed for sure. Same goes for me. I happenned to get free pdf of SC book by Manhattan Review. Great questions. Best of luck!
rajechP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jan 07, 2014
GMAT-Zone is the leading GMAT preparation in Dubai. Why it's best, see below.
GMAT- 700 score= 15 students

GMAT 650-700 score= 80 students

GMAT 600-650 score = 110 students

GMAT 550-600 score = 80 students

Contact 050-8778589/dubai@prep-zone.com
vinod1404
Dubai Forum User

undefined Apr 24, 2014
I wish to know the best book for the preparation of IR. Can anyone advice? There are books of Manhattan GMAT, Princeton Review, Kaplan, but they all discussed theory and a few questions, and ask to visit them online. I need a text book.
rajechP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jun 17, 2014
I am an American GMAT instructor who has recently relocated to UAE. Having worked for a number of GMAT companies and developed a number of GMAT resources, I can honestly say that none of them are worth the money they are charging. Thus, I have decided to offer private tutoring on my own.

I provide my own materials and methodology that helped me score a 740. I offer private and group courses on a case by case basis.

Please contact me if you wish to learn more.

Best,

Michael
michael
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 23, 2014
Hi Michael

I am looking to enroll for GMAT, Can you please give your contact detail.
Akhil
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: GMAT Course In Dubai,Abu Dhabi UAE Jun 25, 2014
Akhil ,

When you are aiming to appear in GMAT? Please let me know if you would like to study in group. Please provide your contact number so we join the next study group together. Thank you.

--- Jun 25, 2014 ---

Hi Michael,

Would you please provide your contact number to speak further on enrolment and your availablity for the preparation. I would be pleased to be a part of the next study group. Thank you.

Gaurav
Gkawatra
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: GMAT Course in Dubai,Abu dhabi UAE Jun 25, 2014
My contact=0564724399
Akhil
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jul 02, 2014
michael , could you please call me back on 0557099048, id like to speak to you regarding the gmat classes. Tnx

--- Jul 02, 2014 ---

Guys if anyone interested in practicing Gmat in groups pls let me know 0557099048. I find it difficult to find a proper prep courses in dubai.
Mira87
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 11, 2014
hii Michael,

I would like to meet you regarding GMAT coatching, please call me on 0506197362. I am staying in abu dhabi. I would like to take coatching
sushbhos
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: GMAT Course In Dubai,Abu Dhabi UAE Jul 14, 2014
Dear All, Opt for Option Training Institute. Its the best training institute in Dubai for GMAT.
Akhil
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Aug 11, 2014
Hi, any1 interested in creating GMAT study group or are there any existing study group? I can be very helpful for the group as I m too good as far as my Quant skills r concerned,... Contact:0563915544(panky)
Panky
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 24, 2014
I had a bad experience wih Option Training Institute, they do not understand questions beyond the slides and struggle with the quantitative section when asked harder questions, it is ok for beginners for people who just want any MBA.
Nitin1
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 01, 2014
No I don't agree with Nitin1, because they never use slides. I was struggling with quantitative and after training I got 50.
Mr. Talha ( Quant trainer at Option) always focus on GMAT techniques. Questions which he gave me as assignments are very similar to the one in actual GMAT.

I strongly recommend Option Training Institute.
amnaamanat
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Apr 28, 2015
SKumar , name of trainer please
Asbedkar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 04, 2015
michael , As this is an old post, can you please confirm that you are still doing group/individual GMAT prep classes?
dubaiite
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: GMAT Course In Dubai,Abu Dhabi UAE May 20, 2015
I am Mujtaba For GMAT/ GRE Math preparation contact me @ 0565812566
Muhammadmujtaba
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: GMAT Course In Dubai,Abu Dhabi UAE Apr 13, 2016
rajechP ,
if people dispute over the scope then its pretty much assured that they don't know it well enough

OG is certainly the final authority

--- Apr 13, 2016 ---

Nitin1 ,

Ideally one should ask for the trainers own score before enrolling. I guess it takes care of this issue of teachers not knowing anything outside slides as you mentioned
1attempt
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Teaching Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Teaching Services in Dubai