Tech Experts Apple Mac Repair, Computer Repair, Tech Support

Topic locked
Tech Experts Apple Mac Repair, Computer Repair, Tech Support Jun 19, 2014
Tech Experts is Dubai's No. 1 Apple Mac Repair, PC Repair and Tech Support company. We provide fast and reliable onsite Tech Support and Computer repair services all over Dubai. Be it a Virus attack or a Broken screen, Wireless network not working or your computer slowing down, you can always count on our professional technicians to fix your problem and get your computer up and running in no time.

Call us today on 800-8998
Or visit our website: www.techexperts.ae

techexperts
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jul 03, 2015
Hello,

I would like to share my experience with the laptop repair company Techexpert, to make sure nobody falls in their trap as I did.

I had a minor issue with my mac which wasn’t booting.

So I called them up and they came to pick it up.

After 2 days I had a quotation for a 1000dhs bill to change some card.

As I was going home soon after and have access to an Apple store I thought I would let Apple do the job as it appears to big bigger than expected and I would like a second opinion.

So I refused the job to be carried by techexpert.

It took them 5 days and uncountable phone calls to get my laptop back.

Upon delivery I noticed the laptop was extremely hot and made a remark to the delivery guy who apologized for that without giving me an explanation.

I tried to start it with the gentleman but it would not start as apparently the battery was empty.

So I plugged it and it started, just to have some new issues…

Now it wouldn’t work if it’s not plugged, it still doesn’t boot but the screen which was perfectly working before now has some big problems and doesn’t work properly.

Now I have been to Apple store and was told that the battery was replaced by a faulty one and the screen was damaged probably by the heat (must have been left in the car…).

When I tried to call techexpert, I was very surprised to discover that they have blocked my mobile and landline number.

Which confirm the fact that they did something illegal.

After finally managing to talk to them with a friend phone they basically told me I can’t prove they are the ones who change the battery and damaged the screen.

Now there is a police investigation against those criminals.

So long story short, do not use that company ever, there are plenty in Dubai, I was just unlucky to pick the wrong one
Guillaume
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Tech Experts Apple Mac Repair, Computer Repair, Tech Sup Jul 04, 2015
Dear Guillaume ,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you had a bad experience with our company. I am looking in to the matter and I can assure you that we will take all steps necessary to rectify any mistakes made on our part. We have been in business for over 2 years in Dubai and have served 1000s of satisfied customers, but if there is ever a situation where our customer is not happy we try our best to turn it around and meet their expectations. Our service technicians are highly trained and qualified and I am discouraged to hear of your negative experience. Above all else, providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you were not treated accordingly. Our phones are always open to all prospective and existing customers or anyone looking for help with their computers. Given the opportunity, I would like to discuss this further with you over the phone and be able to make things right. Please contact me directly at your convenience on +971 50 116 9348

Sincerely,

Fowad A. Razaq
Customer Service Manager
fowad@techexperts.ae
techexperts
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Aug 10, 2015
Absolutely useless. Do not call these guys. Had an appointment, tried to confirm it the day before and never called me back as they said. Tried to call them about 20 times and no reply. Never showed up on the day we agreed. Wrote them an e-mail and also no reply. Absolute rip off, stay away from them.
Pipit
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 05, 2015
I have the same issue as Guillaume, I had my laptop repaired but this guys because there was some water damage, but they also replaced my keyboard by one that didn't work (I cannot press the letter J) I have been trying to call them many times, but they keep not answering.

Stay away from this company.
rcalimocho
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 24, 2016
Hello, I also contacted this company to arrange some necessary work for my Macbook, they didnt show up for the appointment and refuse to return my calls. After reading the above experiences I now feel it was a blessing in disguise.
A company to stay away from!!!!!
katrinaA
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Repair Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Repair Services in Dubai