Laptop Repairs In Dubai

Topic locked
Laptop Repairs in Dubai Aug 03, 2013
ACTS offers a hassle-free service to fix your computer/laptop and prevent future problems, We offer

Comprehensive laptop repairs
Home Computer Services
Network Installations
Office Computer Services
Data Recovery
Telecom
Security Solutions
Audio Video Solutions
Web Design services.

Moreover, we service in the areas of: Gardens, Jebel Ali, Jafza, Marina, Emirates Hills,Springs, Emirates living, Arabian ranches, Jumeriah, Mirdif,The PALM, Um Suqueim, Green Community.

All these at a REASONABLE price!

Hurry to our stores in Discovery Gardens and Dubai Investment Park, OR we'll come to YOU!

Call 0504957860
Or visit our website: http://www.acts-uae.com/

--- Aug 03, 2013 ---

Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (27.96 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
TechieNerd
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Laptop Repairs In Dubai Aug 03, 2013
Hi there,

Was just wondering if your company can format my HP laptop. Located in JLT. Has been in a sorry state, wanted to get it fixed ASAP! :P
dubaiawesomeness
Dubai Forum Guest

Absolutely, our skilled technicians will be able to format your laptop immediately (usually takes around 3 hours) so you can expect to get your laptop back on the same day! :) I would recommend that you visit our closest store - in Discovery Gardens. Or give them a call 044489104
TechieNerd
Dubai Forum Visitor

Thanks for such a quick reply!
Unfortunately my car has gone for servicing recently, and so it would not be possible for me to go to your office. However, Do you think you could get a technician to come to my house and format it there?
dubaiawesomeness
Dubai Forum Guest

Sure. We offer on site calls, so it would be no problem for them to come format it at your house. Just give the office a call, and we'll get back to you.
TechieNerd
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Laptop Repairs In Dubai Aug 04, 2013
Thanks so much, one of your technicians came over, finished up quite quickly. Will use your company for future computer mishaps! :)
dubaiawesomeness
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Repair Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Repair Services in Dubai