Work Experience

Topic locked
work experience Jun 20, 2005
can anyone help? i really need some work experience before going to uni and i was wondering if anyone knew of any places offering paid work for students.
thanks

bronzedoll
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 21, 2005
There are many activities in the summer but getting paid really is against the law unless you are officially employed and have your residency visa with the company hiring.

Although some companies do tend to hire wives on their husbands' visas or daughters/sons on their father's visa.

Your best bet is to talk to organizations like mydsf.ae who host summer surprises and other such events/marketing based organizations as they are in my opinion the best chance for students.

Then again, I'm not sure what route / field you are going to take on in university so the above may not apply.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

UAE Promotions Jul 18, 2005
Hi,

If you are a student and looking for experience, your best chance is to get a job in the part time industry. Such jobs include brand promotions, event promters, telesales, helping out in events etc. If you interested then send in your CV with an attached photograph to uaepromotions@gmail.com .
UaePromoter
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted