Top Drawer Procurement Manager Seeks Challenging Role Dubai

Topic locked
Top drawer Procurement Manager seeks challenging role Dubai Mar 05, 2005
[url]tonyduree@yahoo.co.uk

Full CV available on request.

Law graduate. 25+ years top level procurement/supply chain experience.

A reliable, strong contract and procurement professional and expert negotiator. Proficient in all aspects of outsourcing, purchasing control and cost savings in the public and private sectors. Strong commercial acumen and results driven, well organised, and able to communicate at all levels. Strong inter-personal and influencing skills to board level, highly developed negotiation skills and credible supplier management experience. A self-motivated and enthusiastic senior manager with a balanced personality and a proven track record of success in the public and private sector. Responsible for procurement, including commercial strategy development, assessment of procurement options, OJEC procurement, negotiation of deal with bidders, management of legal, financial, technical and business resource through procurement phase.

Currently Contract Manager with responsibility for contract governance for one of the largest private IP networks in the world with a total contract value of £530m. I am seeking a position in procurement, contract management or bid evaluation. I have experience in the public and private sector in the sourcing and assessment of outsourced contracts for a wide range of contracts. I have led and mentored process and service improvement initiatives. My relationship management skills are to board level. I have implemented cost savings and management of third party contracts including assessing value propositions, continuous [/url]

Tony Duree
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted