Senior Interior Design Position - Dubai/Middle East

Topic locked
Senior Interior Design position - Dubai/Middle East Nov 21, 2008
I am a Senior Interior Designer with a background across all spheres - including my love of the Tourism and Hospitality areas.

I am available to commence work immediately.

If you know of any openings or would like to find out more about me and my background, please come back to me.

Thanks
A1 Designer

A1designer
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 07, 2009
Hi,
We are a hotel supplies company based in dubai. Would you like to work as a free lancer on one of our hotel appartments furnishing project?
How can I see you previous hospitality portfoilo? any website or link?
saahil3dm
Dubai Forum Guest

Design freelance Oct 07, 2009
Further to your enquiry posted today, please let me have your email address and would be happy to send you a link where you can see some of my work. I do not appear to be able to post a link to my work on this forum at present.

Please also note that both the designs and the visual work are my own. I am prepared to work on a freelance basis with you, as I have done with other ventures.

I would be happy to discuss your requirements in more detail. Please feel free to contact me by email in the first instance.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
A1 Designer
A1designer
Dubai Forum Guest

Further post re: freelance position Oct 07, 2009
Please have a look at my website www . assistingu . com . au / Aggi_Designs . htm. However, please ignore the spaces - i.e. remove them when putting the link onto Internet Explorer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
A1 Designer
A1designer
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 25, 2009
I engage a professional web design and programming.
design21th
Dubai Forum User

Oct 26, 2009
i am an 3d animator and motiongrafix artist i have ten yrs of experience and made many channels promos ids and commercials looking for a job in dubai pls contact me on atif@ideasworkshop.net
atifsajjad
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted