Seeking Employment In Dubai

Topic locked
Seeking Employment in Dubai Nov 30, 2007
hi to all. I like to start my carrier in dubai. please any one can assist me to get a job in dubai.i'm attached my details here. if u want more details please see my profile or mail me. my mail id is ravikumar.indian007@gmail.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE

To build a career within a leading corporate, hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people; to explore and realize my potential.

I am: A highly spirited person, eager to learn new innovative ideas
A dynamic team player with excellent Communication skills
Confident and able to achieve immediate and long-term goals

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

Qualifications Institution University Year completed Mark
ComputerHardware and Networking LCC Computer Centre, Cochin ISO 9001 & 2000Certified 2005 “A” class
H.S.C Masood thaikaHigher SecondarySchool, Kadayanallur State Board 2002 73.83
S.S.L.C Masood thaikaHigher SecondarySchool, Kadayanallur State Board 2000 77.20

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Operating Systems : Windows 98, 2000, XP Pro
Database : SQL, Visual Basic
Package : MS-Office, Page Maker, Photo Shop, CorelDraw, Forum-MicroERP, various system diagnostic software applications
: Hardware installation, maintenance and networking, trouble shooting, soft and hardware installation

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

SIFY Ltd, Chennai (April 2006 to present)
Clients: Glaxo Smithkline Consumer Health Care
Pidlite Industries Ltd.
Gillette India Pvt. Ltd. Indian Tobacco Corporation Ltd
Implementation of Forum-MicroERP (Supply Chain Automation Software)

Clients: Titax Watches
Study of Operations at Manufacturing Unit. Planning and Production. Stores Operation
Molding and Assembly Units. Documentation. Purchasing. Transportation. Analyzing of operations for enhancements.

Clients: Secondary and supply chain customers
Responsible for forum software installation implementation in Kerala; implementation and training, presentation of products to sales partners and retail customers, Involved in the standardization of the product, database backup and restore facility, data recovery concept in case of power failures, security aspects of forum including assigning of permissions to users. Printing of documents like transactions and reports, Importing of data into Forum from CSV files, system compatibility testing, testing of forum on various Operating Systems like Windows 98, Windows 2000 and XP. Data Transfer and Import testing based on various Regional Settings.

Ever-Ex Engineering Services (2005 December - 2006 March)
Client: Hewlett Packard
One year experience in system assembly and troubleshooting: printers, facsimile machines and scanners. Field experience in customer support (installations) and troubleshooting HP Laptop services.

ACHIEVMENTS

· More than 200 installations. Includes Major MNC Distributors like GSK, Pidilite Ltd, Perfetti Van Melle India Ltd, Glaxo Smithkline, Hewlet Packard and Gillette India Ltd as well as a number of retailers India
· Performed System Study for Frito-Lay, MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd
· Handled Product Demonstration for Hindustan Lever Ltd

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

Members of NSS - School Level
Base Ball Player - Higher Secondary School
Cricket Player - Higher Secondary School

HOBBIES

Listening to music
Playing Chess
Taking photographs
Animation Gaming

PERSONAL INFORMATION