Public Health/Health Promotion Professional-MPH, MHA, MSPH

Topic locked

Did you know that Public Health concepts help to provide quality health care to the public?

Poll ended at Nov 15, 2008

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

Public Health/Health Promotion Professional-MPH, MHA, MSPH Nov 10, 2008
Hello! I am currently a resident of Dubai and am having the hardest time trying to gain access to the public health industry for a career. I would like to know if there is a network or a group of those interested in Public Health in Dubai through which I can join and explore the industry in Dubai. I have been sending my resume out for over a month now but to no avail, no response, and no contact. If you know someone or are looking for a Public Health Professional, feel free to respond. I would also like to get to know people working in Public Health but I still don't know where to begin in building a network here.

:cry: FYI- Already sent my resume to DOHMS, MOH, DHA, American Hospital in Dubai, Welcare Hospital, Registered on IMC, and Charterhouse Search companies. Also Public Health is different from Health Engineers associated with builidng and construction. I don't quite know why this confusion is here.... :?

cheeralal
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted