PROGRAMMER ANALYST/DBA IN DUBAI

Topic locked
PROGRAMMER ANALYST/DBA IN DUBAI Jun 14, 2005
Hello All,

My name is Mohammad and I currently reside in Canada. I am looking for a programmer analyst/dba position in Dubai. I have completed OCA (Oracle Certified Associate) and am currently working toward my OCP (Oracle Certified Professional). I have 6+ years working in the IT Industry with 4 years of experience in Canada. I am fluent in both arabic and english.

I would appreciate a response for any opporuntities that match my expertise.

Thanks for looking.

IZZEDDINM
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: PROGRAMMER ANALYST/DBA IN DUBAI Jun 14, 2005
IZZEDDINM wrote:Hello All,

My name is Mohammad and I currently reside in Canada. I am looking for a programmer analyst/dba position in Dubai. I have completed OCA (Oracle Certified Associate) and am currently working toward my OCP (Oracle Certified Professional). I have 6+ years working in the IT Industry with 4 years of experience in Canada. I am fluent in both arabic and english.

I would appreciate a response for any opporuntities that match my expertise.

Thanks for looking.

REGARDS,
Mohammad Izzeddin

izzeddinm@sympatico.ca

check the classified on www.gulfnews.com :)
good luck
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Re: PROGRAMMER ANALYST/DBA IN DUBAI Jun 16, 2005
Thanks for the tip Bobbie!
IZZEDDINM
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 16, 2005
The jobs that are posted on www.gulfnews.com are very crappy jobs that will not appeal to someone making the salary that is standard in the west. Most of the positions have lower salary even when you take the net salary in canada for the same position after tax....

Go to the recuitment agencies. Ady has a list of them.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 17, 2005
Yeah especially the online ones like Clarendon Parker and Bayt.com should be extremely helpful....Oracle DBA is smokin hot here....get your OCP if you can soon....I started on it but never finished with it much to my regret..its a great certification, and it does help in securing jobs...Oracle very popular in the big companies here

Cheers,
Nik
Nik
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 17, 2005
Avoid www.jobsindubai.com. I registered with them and have yet to hear anything. I feel like I got ripped off...

Another 4 months to go before I command them to give me my refund as per contract...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 19, 2005
Liban wrote:Avoid www.jobsindubai.com . I registered with them and have yet to hear anything. I feel like I got ripped off...

Another 4 months to go before I command them to give me my refund as per contract...

Wonder if you stay near their registered address in Ontario, Canada? Or perhaps you have friends in Ontario who can visit their office? Have you tried calling them?

I am interested to know if they are a scam too. Most of the posts in the web about them have been negative.
marcuz1977
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 21, 2005
I FEEL SUCH POSITIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN PLENTY IN DUBAI, BE CAREFUL NOT TO LEAVE YOUR JOB IN CANADA UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN HAND HERE.
chap1979
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted