Please I NEED JOB IN DUBAI

Topic locked
Please I NEED JOB IN DUBAI Dec 20, 2006
Hello

I'm from Tunisia, and search for a job in dubai, specially in the banking sector, I'm graduated in Law, and I've a good skill in computer science with a developpement capabilities
Please can someone help me to find a job in dubai

my mail is : chokri.hamouda@gmail.com

Great Thanks

hannibaltn
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 20, 2006
it is best way to find job is going to dubai stay 1 month there and look for job there , not online. because people here they don,t have time look for you to find job, no one does. asking people for job like asking them for money. so please if you are educated and understand of the system(job system) need go to the company personly and apply for job, not online sitting on your chair and ask ppl ,please give me job in dubai. also you know that that dubai is for spending money not for making money.

Good luck brother,
melon22
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 21, 2006
Not all companies like ambush job visits. I personally don't like it. Almost everyday, job hunters come to my office asking for jobs and leaving their CVs, and i find it disgusting and unprofessional. Unless if you're looking for non-professional job then it's fine to distribute your cv in every corner of UAE. Believe me, 90% of your CV will go straight to the dustbin if you'll follow the ambush style. :shock:

Do some research about do's and dont's of job hunting. :wink:

Good Luck!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Please I NEED JOB IN DUBAI Dec 24, 2006
hannibaltn wrote:Hello

I'm from Tunisia, and search for a job in dubai, specially in the banking sector, I'm graduated in Law, and I've a good skill in computer science with a developpement capabilities
Please can someone help me to find a job in dubai

my mail is : chokri.hamouda@gmail.com

Great Thanks

Hey check out this web-site www.jobsindubai.com i heared they are good in getting you job in dubai....

Cheers!
Good Luck!
ehsand2000
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Please I NEED JOB IN DUBAI Dec 24, 2006
ehsand2000 wrote:
Hey check out this web-site www.jobsindubai.com i heared they are good in getting you job in dubai....

Cheers!
Good Luck!

I would personally avoid that website - why pay money for no guarentee of a job when you can get a professional free service from the likes of www.monstergulf.com
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jobs in the banking sector Dec 28, 2006
For the best jobs in banking check out the new Gulf website from eFinancialCareers:

http://www.efinancialcareers-gulf.com

The site features jobs from top-tier investment banks in such fields as compliance, private banking, corporate finance and audit. If you don't see the job you're looking for today, then you can take control and set up a personal search agent - you'll be emailed with jobs that fit your requirements as soon as they are posted on our site. You can also add your CV to our database, allowing the right job to find you.
efinancial
Dubai Forum Visitor

try this.. Jan 03, 2007
try looking on http://www.emiratesvillage.com
They have a lot of vacancies for jobs that need to be filled in dubai and surrounding areas.
i wish you good luck.
mr_mo
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted