Part Time Jobs For Teens

Topic locked
Part Time Jobs for teens Oct 02, 2006
Dubai is a place full of oportunities. Or is it?
Me and my friends have been looking for part time jobs. It's really hard to do in a place such as Dubai, where nobody trusts us, teenagers, to do the job. I come from Europe, and most of my friends back there have jobs. They're really freaked out when I tell them i dont have a job.
I've managed to get some babysitting done, but that's only for people I've known for about 2 years, and they live right across the street. I don't get paid much and I usually sit about once a week, if i do at all.
So could you please help me and my friends find a part time job? Preferrebly somewhere in Jebel Ali, as that's where we live.
Thanks in Advance

strawberry
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Part Time Jobs for teens Oct 02, 2006
strawberry wrote:Dubai is a place full of oportunities. Or is it?
Me and my friends have been looking for part time jobs. It's really hard to do in a place such as Dubai, where nobody trusts us, teenagers, to do the job. I come from Europe, and most of my friends back there have jobs. They're really freaked out when I tell them i dont have a job.
I've managed to get some babysitting done, but that's only for people I've known for about 2 years, and they live right across the street. I don't get paid much and I usually sit about once a week, if i do at all.
So could you please help me and my friends find a part time job? Preferrebly somewhere in Jebel Ali, as that's where we live.
Thanks in Advance

you can tons of part time jobs , and you can make tons of money

* sell realestate , most companies hire free lancers , you sell a property you kep a few percentage , usually you can cash about 15-20 000dhs. no need of contracts , just bring int he clients.

* promote items , some promotion companies out there that need young goofy teenagers to sell teenage products , should cash in 300dhs a day

* build websites etc etc, lots of new companies in dubai that need them
including this shit free based phpBB
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 02, 2006
When I was a teen (not long ago) I knew lot of friends who worked for DSF, Concerts, fashion shows, promotional summer jobs & so on. They would constantly keep me updated on it. So you just have to know people who do these jobs & get hold on them I guess! Also, once you work with them, they tend to call you every time they need you. Additionally, in my university all the jobs are listed on our website and bulletin broad. If you’re a college student I am sure your school would provide job vacancy details for students. Or if you want i can provide you the link where jobs are listed (but you have to keep checking) & you can apply. Good luck
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 02, 2006
Edited: Inappropriate comment.
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted