Moving To Dubai Soon...

Topic locked
Moving to Dubai Soon... Jan 27, 2005
Hi guyz, I am an IT professional. I intend moving to Dubai to seek for an IT job. I am very open and flexible with terms of working.

Kindly find below my resume for your consideration.

olatundunyunus@hotmail.com
yunusolatundun@yahoo.co.uk

Name Olatundun, Yunus Babatunde
Date of Birth July 5, 1977
Sex Male

Summary of Qualifications

(2002) Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
(2001) Microsoft Certified Professional (Windows 2000 Professional)
(1998) National Diploma (Computer Science)
(1996) Senior School Certificate Exam (SSCE)

Job-Exp-1 January 2002-Present (Unix/Windows Systems Support) Equitorial Trust Bank.

I am responsible for the design and maintenance of the Bank’s internal website (intranet) . I participates the planning, design and implementation of Windows 2000 networking. I have implemented various transport protocols (TCP/IP, Nwlinks etc) and communication protocols (e.g. DHCP) on Windows 2000 server. I have also implemented some other services like NAT for internet access sharing. I coordinate and supervise the training of new staff (users) on Office applications and the use of Windows 98/2000/XP. I create users and assign rights and permissions on Windows 2000/AIX Unix. I have also implemented fault tolerant systems (mirroring) on Windows 2000. I have experience on Active directory configuration. I managed the data center – Tape backups and Restoration on IBM Ultrium & DLT tape. I coordinate the End-Of-Day processing on GLOBUS banking application. I designed the report in GLOBUS banking application. I am in the team responsible for ensuring database integrity, disaster recovery, contingency plans and HACMP (High Availability Clustering Multiprocessing) administration on IBM RS600 Server. I give first-level support for over 500 staffs of the bank on Software and hardware problems. I am also in the team that liaises with the bank’s management in formulating IT policies for the entire bank. I implements and maintain the intranet mail systems with MS Exchange Server 2000 and MS outlook on the client systems.
Creating and Designing Database Tables using MS Access 2000/ MS SQL 7.0. Modifying Software Applications with VB 6.0.

Job Exp-2 2000-2001, (Computer Operator) Fidelity Bank Plc.

I was exposed to IT Data center operations. I was responsible for running End-Of-Day processing (Night-Shift), disaster recovery on the HP 9000 N-Class server and Data tape management. I maintain the Online internet banking server. I also participated in the design of the bank’s intranet website using MS FrontPage 2000.I monitored branch network links (both on dialup and radio connections). I trained and supported users on the
Globus Banking Software. Helpdesk and Support services.

Job Exp-3 1998-2000, (Network/Systems Technician)
Long & Leverage Ltd.

I was responsible for assembling different configuration of systems. I also participated in planning and designing LAN networks from ground-up. I gained extensive experience in Software and hardware installation, systems configuration and networking. I also configured Cisco switches and routers.

Courses Attended with Dates
(2001) Designing and Maintaining SQL database.
(2002) Unix/Linux Enterprise Training.
(2003) Visual Basic 6.0.

Languages: English, Arabic (Read, Write)

Other Information

I am highly amiable, collegial and can work very well as a team member. I can communicate very well and with strong analytical mind. My interest is in Application development, website design, Database management and Enterprise solutions. I am fully conversant with the management process, technology, strategy and people issues in corporate environment. My areas of strength are: HTML, Java, VB, Windows 98/2000, LAN/WAN Network Administration, MS SQL 7.0/2000, Unix (Linux, HP, SCO, and AIX), IBM RS 6000 S80, IBM P570 administration.

Interest Research and Sports

olatundun
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted