Marketing & Sales Professional With 12 Yrs Experience

Topic locked
Marketing & Sales Professional With 12 yrs Experience Nov 04, 2007
Dear Sir/Madam,

I will be in dubai by second week of November,if anyone find some vacancy suitable or match to my portfolio kindly email me at akbshaikh@hotmail.com

Below is my brief profile :-

Marketing & Sales Professionalwith 12yrs Experience - successful at building and leading world class sales and marketing teams for reputed companies. Strong business acumen with the ability to execute a wide range of sales and marketing strategies to establish market presence and increase revenues and profitability. A proven performer who moves easily from vision to strategy to implementation and follow through. A skilled communicator with proficiency in business development activities in global markets. Possess excellent team building, leadership, relationship management and analytical skills.
Key strengths include:

Strategic Planning New Initiatives
Profit Centre Operations Advertising/ Brand Management
Space Selling Event Management
Product Life Cycle Management Major Account Development
Market Intelligence Team Management
Client Relationship Management Strategic Alliances

Business Skills

Strategic Planning: Actively involved in business planning/ analysis for assessing the revenue potential in business opportunities. Identifying and developing new streams for long-term revenue growth and maintaining relationships with customers to achieve repeat/ referral business.

Business Development: Initiating/developing relationships with key decision makers for business development. Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.

Sales and Marketing: Developing marketing strategies to build consumer preference and drive volumes. Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics. Evaluating marketing budgets periodically including manpower planning initiatives & ensure adherence to planned expenses.

Sales Promotion/ Brand Management/ Advertising: Planning the yearly budgets of promotional activities. Interacting with the advertising agencies. Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements. Ensuring maximum brand visibility and capture optimum market shares. Liaising with advertising agencies for management of advertisement campaigns. Organising various events and shows.

Team Management: Recruiting, training and providing guidance and support to the front-line team/ channel sales team through target setting and reviewing measures. Generating and maintaining MIS for tracking performance.

Academic Credentials

P.G. Level Diploma in Corporate Strategy
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Powai, Mumbai, 2006

Master in Marketing Management
University Pondicherry through Distance Education, 2004

Master Diploma in Business Administration
S. I. I. A. (Mumbai), 1997

B. A. (Economics)
Mumbai University, 1996

akbar4dubai
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules