Looking For A Special Work..

Topic locked
looking for a special work.. Apr 11, 2006
hii every body..my name is wafaa,i m 26 years old,i have a diploma of tourism,option:restauration...i worked,as a waitress in many important places in Morocco..in Marrakech,where the day and the night are the same...i speack very very good french, i also speack english,but not very good...for the moment,i m woking in a royal Palace in Marrakech,with an arabic Prince..in that job,i learnt a looot..i learnt how to work with Vip people..how to work in thems residence,how to put each thing in its place,how to make them happy...i learnt all what i needed for my career...hamdoulillah,i had a nice chance..i m writing all that because i m looking for a job in UAE,in Dubai if it is possible..my best friends are working there..when i meet them in vacations,they don't stop talking about that lovely place..they even told me that its very hard to live there, that time is gold.. i loove that quote..i m writing all that,to explain who i am,and why i m posting here for a job..maybe it's not a good idea..only Allah knows
that is my Histrory.loool..i don't know why i m writing all this..my fingers didn't stop writing..mybe my destiny is there..
thanks all

La Elaha Ella ALLAH

wafaa26
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted