132 Lambeth Street
Blackburn
Lancashire
BB1 1SN

01254 695518/07960 124737

immmy187@yahoo.co.uk

British Citizen

NI: JR 13 61 93 B

A polite, co-operative, highly motivated, well spoken and hardworking individual who is
Computer literate and possess knowledge of various types of businesses.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS

1999-2000: BTEC HND COMPUTING, BLACKBURN COLLEGE

1995-1998: WITTON PARK HIGH SCHOOL, BLACKBURN

7 GCSE’S: ENGLISH (B), MATHEMATICS (C), GEOGRAPHY (B),
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (C), URDU (A), GUJRATI (C)
ISLAMIC STUDIES (B)

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

1999: 6 MONTHS TEMP WORK
GLOBAL ARTS LTD, BLACKBURN

1999-2002: FONE-ZONE, 38 WHALLEY BANKS, BLACKBURN
SALES MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER

The company specializes in retailing mobile phones, I very much enjoyed this job as it involved dealing with the general public, my main duties involved general administration, resolving customer service issues, arranging POS in the store, stock control etc.

2001-2002: PHONES 2000, MINCING LANE, BLACKBURN

This company specialized in importing & exporting mobile phones. My duties were to make sure all invoices and transactions were correct, banking which had to be accurate as large sums of money had to be handled, although I only was with the company for a year and only working 20 hrs a week the position boosted my self-confidence as I had to liaise with distributors, purchasers from all over the world.

2002-2005: T-MOBILE UK LTD, BLACKBURN RETAIL CENTRE
Senior Sales/Deputy Store Manager

I started working for T-Mobile as a sales advisor and progressed to senior sales then also managed the store. My duties involved running the store on a day to day basis as we had no store manager, my main duties were to arrange the store, arrange the rotas, stock replenishing, stock counts, dealing with all customer service issues and was also the business sales advisor. I am proud to state that due to my hard effort and having the correct people management skills we were performing in-line with the busiest stores in the area, which are MANCHESTER ARNDALE and THE TRAFFORD CENTRE, My store was also the number 1 performing store in the country last Christmas for 2 consecutive weeks, baring in mind Blackburn is a small town and we had to compete with big city stores. I also was part o f a team which were responsible for new store openings in out area.
In April of this year I handed T-Mobile my resignation due to personal reasons.

April 2005-Present: THE PHONE MARKET, BLACKBURN

The phone market is a small chain of retail outlets, my main task here is to increase sales and
train staff, when I started with the company they were processing approximately 40 post-pay per month, within 6 months the company now exceeds 90+ post-pay per month.

PERSONAL INTERESTS:

I have a variety of interests in the sporting sector, which occupies majority of my free time, such as playing football in the local league and attending the gym weekly. I also do a lot of voluntary work with youth organisations.

I possess the skills to work solitarily but highly benefit from working in a team and with the public as I am an excellent listener who is able to contribute towards discussions as well as make constructive criticism. I have an impressive understanding and knowledge of many products that are on today’s market. I am searching for a job which will allow me to demonstrate my interpersonal skills within a team effectively. However above all, I always enjoy a new challenge.

Objectives:

My objective is to develop a career in which I am given the highest level of training and support with which I can achieve promotion after promotion.

I believe that nothing in life is difficult. There are two attributes that are needed to achieve any goal these are DEDICATION and DETERMINATION.

References available on request

[/b]

immmy187
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted