Looking For Jobs In Dubai, UAE

Topic locked
Looking for Jobs in Dubai, UAE Aug 19, 2009
hello
I´m a new user of this foro and I have a question, if someone can help me I´ll be very happy. I´ve asked for information to log in JOBS IN DUBAI , but I´m not sure what to do because they look for a job, for you, but when you log you have to pay 92 $. Someone could tell me if this is worthy or if I can trust on them?. Thank you very much
Thanks

ahmed45
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Looking for Jobs in Dubai, UAE Aug 19, 2009
ahmed45 wrote:hello
I´m a new user of this foro and I have a question, if someone can help me I´ll be very happy. I´ve asked for information to log in JOBS IN DUBAI , but I´m not sure what to do because they look for a job, for you, but when you log you have to pay 92 $. Someone could tell me if this is worthy or if I can trust on them?. Thank you very much
Thanks

If you reside in UAE or if you are a UAE National no need to pay , You just have to send a visa & Passport copy of yours, This information gets displayed as soon as you login.
Rest of the cases you need to pay. Recently i had become a member of this site without any payment.
Shakkila
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 21, 2009
What kind of job does people mostly do in Dubai? Manufacturing or service or sales?
orientantique

Sep 17, 2009
Hello. Is it possible to find job in UAE? I'm living in Ukraine and hope to find job in Emirates
sama7_ver
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 19, 2009
Hi everybody,
What type of work you searching for in Dubai, it’s depending on your skills, also now the economy crises is changed a lot of things here and you can’t find job easy in this days, but there is a lot of companies still need employee,
B. Dubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 12, 2009
hi i m b.tech (computers ) 2009 pass out.can anyone help me to find a job.
wonderafsha
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 21, 2009
Hi friends,

I am Hameed from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India looking out for a job of Data Entry Operator/ Admin Assistant/ Admin Clerk/Computer Operator/Sr. Help Desk Operator. Please reply me at the earliest regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Hameed
mham07
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 25, 2009
I engage a professional web design and programming.
design21th
Dubai Forum User

Oct 26, 2009
i am an 3d animator and motiongrafix artist i have ten yrs of experience and made many channels promos ids and commercials looking for a job in dubai pls contact me on atif@ideasworkshop.net
atifsajjad
Dubai Forum User

Re: Looking For Jobs In Dubai, UAE May 05, 2010
Hello every one
I'm a newer here and I'm looking for a suitable job in the oil and gas sector as Process plants operator
If someone can help I'll be so very happy and kind.
regards.
zinokabyl
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted