Looking For IT Job In UAE

Topic locked
Looking for IT Job in UAE Apr 18, 2005
I am IT professional looking for job in UAE. Any personal or agencey can help me to find suitable job for me in UK.

I am Solutions-oriented IT Network Technician with notable success directing a broad range of corporate IT initiatives while participating in planning and implementation of information-system solutions in direct support of business objectives.
 Track record of increasing responsibility in secure network design, systems analysis and development, and full lifecycle project management.
 Demonstrated capacity to implement innovative security programs that drive awareness, decrease exposure, and strengthen organizations.
 Hands-on experience leading all stages of system development efforts, including requirements definition, design, architecture, testing, and support.
 Adept at developing effective security policies and procedures, project documentation and milestones, and technical/business specifications.

CORE COMPETENCIES: Network & Systems Security; System Development; Data Integrity/Recovery; Research & Development; Risk Assessment; Cost Benefits Analysis

* Platforms: Microsoft Windows® operating systems from 95 on, Linux (Red Hat).

* Networking: TCP/IP, Novell, DECnet, Banyan, ISO/OSI, IPX/SPX, SNA, SMS/SQL, Ethernet.

* Languages: Java, C, Basic, HTML, PHP, Cobol.

* Tools: LAN Manager, Checkpoint Firewall, Norton Firewall and Ghost, McAfee/Norton Virus Protection Utilities, Microsoft Office System (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint®, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook®), Microsoft Project, and Microsoft FrontPage®.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
GIST DISTRIBUTION SERVICES, THATCHAM, NEWBURY &
ASDA DISTRIBUTION SERVICES, DIDCOT PARKWAY SEPT 2004 – STILL
Ware House Operation
I am working in Gist Distribution Services, Thatcham and ASDA Distribution Services Didcot as Ware house Operation Staff. My duty is Picking and Packing of orders.

FINANCE AND PLANNING DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF NWFP, PAKISTAN
APRIL 2003 – JULY 2004
Data Control Assistant
At the Bruner District (and then the SWAT District) I was part of a team in the Finance and Planning Department who worked together to
• Run the Local Budget Management System (VB Front End with SQL Server)
• Ensure the local Budget Management System data was regularly uploaded to the Provincial Government Control System (Windows 2000 Advance Server)
• Develop an application (Oracle) to handle local Development Schemes
• develop and design web sites ( www.swatfinance.cjb.net and www.bunerfinance.cjb.net )
• Install and support the local LAN (Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP Workstations)

During this time I was part of the management team of these Districts.

PEARL COMPUTER SERVICES, MINGORA SWAT, NWFP, PAKISTAN MAY 2002 – JULY 2004
Sales and Post-Sales Support
In addition to selling computer accessories and complete PCs, my responsibilities included:

• Assembly of complete PC units for resale from component parts imported by Pearl Computer
• Software Installation
• Providing telephone support to customers
• Provide Security Advises to customers

3 HIGHER EDUCATION ESTABLISHMENTS, MINGORA SWAT, PAKISTAN SEPT 2000 – MAR 2003
System Administrator/Network Support Technician
Responsible for creating and maintaining the hardware and software making up the network infrastructure for the computer labs of each of these institutes/colleges. Responsible for

• Setting up and supporting network hardware and software(Windows 2000, Windows 98 and Linux with dual booting system)
• Managing EMAL system including anti-virus protection
• Managing and maintaining the PCs on each network (36max.)

MUNICIPAL CORPORATION CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY, RAWALPINDI, PAKISTAN
AUG 1998 – SEPT 2000
Database Developer
On a two year contract to computerize a paper-based filing system. Responsible for analysis, development (Visual Fox pro), hardware and software migration, obtaining user commitment throughout. Then supervised the migration of all the data on to the new system.

TECHNOLOGY TRADE SERVICES, TARIQ ABAD, RAWALPINDI, PAKISTAN. MAR 1997 – JUN 1998
Computer Operator
Main Duty was to perform daily routines work using word processor, MS Excel and other office packages.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Certificate University/Board Year
MS (Information Technology) Preston Institute of Management Science & IT, 2003
Karachi, Pakistan (Upgrade)
MS (Computer Science) Preston University, USA, Pakistan Campus 1998
B.Sc. (Computer Science) Peshawar University, Peshawar, Pakistan 1994
MCP (NT4) Microsoft Certified Professional 1998
Oracle Course Soft Logix Institute, Rawalpindi Pakistan 1997
PERSONAL SUMMERY

National Insurance Number SE 43 14 13 B
Date of Birth 01/09/1973
Nationality Pakistani