Looking For Job In Dubai

Topic locked
Looking for job in Dubai Feb 17, 2014
I am working as a Sr. medical information associate in sanofi-aventis Bangladesh ltd. I want to go to Dubai with a suitable job. please inform me through Email-- abulkalamazad893@gmail.com

--- Feb 17, 2014 ---

I am working as a Sr. medical information associate in sanofi-aventis Bangladesh ltd. I want to go to Dubai with a suitable job. please inform me through Email-- abulkalamazad893@gmail.com

abulkalam
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Dubai Feb 19, 2014
I'm working for a bpo ( call centre) with 8 years of experience as a as a credit control executive. Planning to visit Dubai for a job. Higher secondary. Seeking for a job in hospitality, call centre, real estate. If I deserve the job profile please email me on ruferns2@gmail.com
jose84
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 19, 2014
hello, I am hiba of tunisia i m working a shop assistant in shopping center and Assistant Retail Store Manager I want to go to Dubai with a suitable job. please inform me through Email-- taghada-@hotmail.fr
hiba87
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 21, 2014
Hey, I'm Lilit from Armenia. At the moment I'm working as a "Cabin Attendant" in Tbilisi, "Georgian Airways". Now want to move to Dubai with a suitable job for me. Please, send me an e-mail, if you have something. misslilka@rambler.ru
Jozefina
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 25, 2014
hello I' have 7 years experience of engaines tractors jcb john deer.....married coool

thanks . thameur.charaabi@yahoo.com
thameur
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 26, 2014
yeah i'm khaled from tunisia my work is animation to hotels and i have 3 years experience and i'm a ready every time just found me in my hotmail khaledmehrez@live.de .................; thx
khaledmehrez
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Job In Dubai Apr 01, 2014
Hi, am Emmanuel Addo Ankamafio 16yrs of age am from Ghana i am respectful,humble,descipline and also have all the qualities in work,and need a job to do any kind of job, my number is +233542426598.please help me and i will happy i you accept my request.... Thank You......
addogiggs
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted