I Am Looking For A Job In Dubai Designer / Animator

Topic locked
I am looking for a job in dubai designer / animator Feb 01, 2005
Umesh Kale.

Objective

To achieve professional excellence in Communication Design.

My belief

To be a complete design professional, I wish to develop competence in all areas of Graphic Design, from concept creation to execution, implementation. I want to pursue a career where I can get all-round development in each of these areas.

Strong Areas
• 3d Modeling and Animation
• Macromedia Flash Action Scripting
• Software Simulations using flash
• Problem solving capability
• Technically Sound
• Result oriented with delivery capability
• Team Spirit

Work Experience

Vertex Software – October 2004 – Till date

Working as a Sr. Consultant, Marketing Support. The profile includes design for online presentation, promotional elements for the client. In-house work like creating icons, GUI’s etc. for products developed by vertex.

Harbinger Systems – 2002- October 2004

Designation: Sr. Multimedia Artist. Job profile includes designing content for various courses developed. Includes Layout Designing, Flash animation, 3d modeling/animation using 3dsmax 4.0 Re-purposing e-learning contents for click2learn using their CDS ASPEN 2.0. Creating/Designing online courses for geolearning using dazzler max. Leading the team for various projects. Managing a team of multimedia artist on various projects. I have worked for ICICI InfoTech, Citibank (Singapore), John Deere (USA), L&T, and Reliance Industries as a Project Lead. Handling the whole team in absence of the senior management.

Cogency India – 2000

Worked as a Sr. Graphic Designer for Cogency India. Profile included guiding the employees for 3D Studio Max, and project management. Handled design projects for Baskin 31 Robbins, Rubitek Softwares, S P Software Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. Visiting Faculty at AutoDesk Training Center (MTCS), Pune. Job profile includes conducting training sessions and handling the practical sessions on 3D Studio MAX 4.0. Completed a flash presentations for Mascon Computer Services Pvt ltd. & DICOM, Europe
Animation Art , 1999.

Worked as an Animator for Animation Art, Dubai. Job Profile included creating animation for the clients and montages for in-house productions. Created logo animation for ENOC (One of the biggest Petroleum Company in the Middle East). Created animation for a serial named “Ramadan Riddles” aired on Disney Channel. Worked on the starting montage for Gulf Indian Music Countdown (GIMC) and Quiz animation for Dubai Top Ten. Edited the original footage of Disney cartoons using Adobe Premiere and added the new footages of the video, which was shot in the shopping malls in Dubai.

Destiny Advertising, 1999.

Worked as an Animator/Visualizer for Destiny Advertising, Dubai. Job profile included Conceptualization and visualization for various media of advertising such as Audio and Television. Web
designing, hosting, maintenance and updating (destinyads.com) Created Logo Animations for our corporate presentations for Goulasis Cigarette. Created a starting montage for presentation for Dubai Transport using Adobe Premiere & 3D Max. Created Animation for promoting the Emirates International Snooker Tournament, which was aired on the hoarding by Emirates Outdoor.

Suave Advertising, 1998.

Worked as a Sr. Graphics Designer for Suave Advertising, Pune. Job Included designing and promoting the creative to the clients.

Integrated Information Technology, 1996.

Worked as a Sr. faculty at Integrated Information Technology, Pune. The job included conducting training programs on graphics packages like Corel Draw, PhotoShop, 3D-Studio etc. Taking care of Networking, hardware, software installations and troubleshooting.

Skill Sets

Platform – Windows 98, 2000, NT4

Software Used Professionally-

Adobe PhotoShop
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Premiere
Adobe Acrobat
Ulead Media Studio
3D - Studio Max
Corel Draw
Macromedia Flash
Macromedia Dreamweaver
Macromedia Fireworks
GIF Animator
A/W Maya 1.0
Digital Fusion 2.5 (Final & Post)
Camtasia Studio

Personal Information

Academic Qualifications

Qualification University / Institution Year of passing
B com. University of Pune 1994-95
Diploma in Computer Arts Integrated Information Technology, Pune 1995-96
Certificate Course in Maya 1.0 Workstation, Pune 2001

Other Interests & Achievements

Other Interests

• Music (Playing Tabla)
• Travelling, Adventure Sports.
• Listening to music
• Photography

Other Achievements

• Won the Award for Special Contribution for my project at Harbinger Systems.
• Won the Award for Special Performer- Technical Support for John Deere and Reliance Decantation Project, which were nominated as the best projects at Harbinger Systems.
• Received an Award for the best NSS Student, Symbiosis College.
• Was one of the Founder and Active member of Marathi Mandal at Symbiosis College, Pune
• Received appreciation for accompanying various artists on tabla.

Positive Attributes

• Result oriented with delivery capability
• Positive Attitude
• Effective communication skills
• Strong inter-personal and relationship skills
• Keen interest to enrich knowledge and experience

Marital Status: Married

Date of Birth: August 15, 1974.

Tel: +91 20 98230 16664 (Mobile)
E-mail: ucogency@yahoo.com ucogency@hotmail.com

ucogency
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 24, 2005
Hello,
do you have live event/exhibition experience?
Myoho
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted