Jobs In Investment Banking

Topic locked
Jobs in Investment Banking Jan 14, 2007
Hi everyone! I am very interested in moving to Dubai, although I am unsure what the requirements are for obtaining a work visa. I work in a professional role within the derivatives sector of an investment bank, although I do not have a university degree. Does that make any difference? I know a degree is a requirement in some countries.

I have been working in finance for around 2 1/2 years. During this time I have worked in retail and investment banking. I have been with my present company for 18 months; it is a back office position providing various services to clients dealing in derivatives, such as third party valuations and reconcilliations.

My question is this - With the experience I have, would I have a good chance of finding work within the finance sector in Dubai? If so, can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to start looking?

Many thanks, any information you can give me would be very much appreciated.

Newsense
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 15, 2007
Ah one more thing...

Is a two week holiday job hunting in Dubai realistically likely to produce any results? If at all possible I would rather have something sorted before I move over, but I'm finding it difficult to find much in the way of banking jobs on the internet. Any suggestions at all?

Thanks! :D
Newsense
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted