Jobs For Registered Practical Nurses In Dubai

Topic locked
Jobs for Registered Practical Nurses in Dubai Mar 21, 2009
I am a Canadian Registered Practical Nurse with 7 years experience in an acute care hospital. I hold licensure with the College of Nurses of Ontario.

Is there anybody in this forum that is a nurse in any hospital in Dubai or Abu Dhabi that would know whether or not their hospital hires Practical Nurses. My area of expertise is Medical/ Surgical.

What are the salaries for Nurses in AED?

What other benefits are offered as part of your package?

Please anybody with feed back. Want to know if it is worth coming down to Dubai. The economy in Toronto is completely shot!

If your hospital hires Canadian Registered Practical Nurses please post the name of the hospital and how I can get in contact with them.

Any help at all will be appreciated.

sumui
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 21, 2009
Hi

I am a Human Resource professional and would suggest you to just look out for employment agencies in Dubai before coming here.have a search and contact them and hope you get a solution.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 23, 2009
Hello Asif.

Are you based in Dubai? Which employment agencies are reputable? I have been checking out this forum and read horror stories from some of these people in the forum.

I had contacted this one website jobsindubai.com and had some girl contact me telling me that she saw my advertisement in JobsinDubai and wanted to send me her CV and I told her that I never advertised for any employees as I myself am looking for work.

Have you heard anything about this website? I am getting alot of negative feedback off of this forum saying that it is a scam and that is what it is beginning to look like.
sumui
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 24, 2009
sumui wrote:Hello Asif.

Are you based in Dubai? Which employment agencies are reputable? I have been checking out this forum and read horror stories from some of these people in the forum.

I had contacted this one website jobsindubai.com and had some girl contact me telling me that she saw my advertisement in JobsinDubai and wanted to send me her CV and I told her that I never advertised for any employees as I myself am looking for work.

Have you heard anything about this website? I am getting alot of negative feedback off of this forum saying that it is a scam and that is what it is beginning to look like.

Hi

This is a reputed job sites in Dubai,may be that girl got confused,go ahead and post your CV on other job sites.Hope you find some.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted